List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
Who has more "exclusive insider knowledge", westcoast88 or scoops?

88mph.

Just disappointed that this triumphal march isn't taking place at midnight with our champion of the draft full of piss.

Could have been the draft fireworks (that we all secretly wanted) that RO'B spoiled with his good work.

Well... no?

Not the reaction the camera suggests. He was ice cold on the phone to Simmo when he legit "finds out" for the first time he's going to be an eagle.... righto.

And 2 mins later after he and his family already know he's going to West Coast, they look the camera dead in the eye and fist pump/celebrate like they've just done the final play in Remember the Titans.

I mean... doesn't add up does it?
He talks about this in his interview on SEN (Official AFL Website of the West Coast Eagles) at about 1 minute in. call was allegedly about 20 second before.

Yea - but those are special times when you know things (& realise the offer is too good to refuse)
AKA Sydney this year with Hawthorn
Yes but we still got the player we wanted in chesser .

Sure Sydney would be happy with 2 future picks from hawks but lost the player they wanted .

Pretty sure the original plan for Sydney was essendon traded up from 22 to 17 to nab Hewett. Sydney pocket a future pick and still get their man at 22 .

We seem to have thrown a spanner in the works selecting Hewett and essendon didn't do the deal .

My Intel was correct it looks like. As suggested by me eagles split picks and got 2 west Aussies. When I suggested this would happen months ago before the media reported it, many on here called BS said I was a liar. I also said eagles would never select phillipou based on my Intel. Also correct. I predicted west Aussies with pick slide so I was spot on. To my critics how do those lemons taste 😆 🤣 😂 😹 . It's nice to be validated when people have called you out and you prove them dead wrong. The so called experts on the forum are not as smart as they think they are. I have a reliable source of Intel within the eagles club whether the big egos here like it or not. Eat humble pie 🥧

Predicting Hewett!

We have been linked with him since he had a “train with” session as part of the AFL Talent pathways. That is why Simmo called him - he has a relationship with him and we have been indicating our interest. Ginbey was the MVP - I think all and sundry had linked him with us. You said WA talent and there were 5 WA boys taken from 8 to 18. The odds were pretty high. There were concerns on the whether Ginbey would go earlier. I had concerns a Ginbey-Allan pairing missed the mark.

I’d stand and applaud if you had of said that we will go local for R1 and likely interstate for R2. If you had of said we’ll go 3 mids and a tall would had been nice.

Now you are sounding like a nob. Credibility is gained from others, not from big mouthing yourself. Just ask Donald Trump.
Lots said BS when I made the prediction, now many say it was an expected thing, you can't have it both ways. How many times have eagles split first pick into 2 then gone 2 west Aussies? Tell me how many times has that happened ? I predicted that correctly before the pick swap, before the media. There's been many times in the past when eagles have chosen interstate over local, so I'd say my chances of being wrong were higher then being right.

You hope Petch is traded after having a good year?

If he has a good year, why wouldn’t you want him to stay?

Gee whiz.
The funniest thing is they're different players with complementary skill sets. None of these guys are as outside as Petch, none likely have his run and carry.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Ice cold....or acting professional like anyone would when being informed they're been accepted into a new job. 'it doesn't add up' FFS you're clutching at straws and filling this thread with superfluous shite.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Settle down Salt bae 🧂 🧂 🧂

Anyone would think you just got hit in the chin with what is commonly known in these parts as a swinging dick.

The mod posts about nicknames, 10/10 comedy.
Also should probably wait until these kids play before saying that we killed the draft, happens every year, the reality is that not all of them will come on.

My Intel was correct it looks like. As suggested by me eagles split picks and got 2 west Aussies. When I suggested this would happen months ago before the media reported it, many on here called BS said I was a liar. I also said eagles would never select phillipou based on my Intel. Also correct. I predicted west Aussies with pick slide so I was spot on. To my critics how do those lemons taste 😆 🤣 😂 😹 . It's nice to be validated when people have called you out and you prove them dead wrong. The so called experts on the forum are not as smart as they think they are. I have a reliable source of Intel within the eagles club whether the big egos here like it or not. Eat humble pie 🥧
This is now a new board copy pasta.

Only a matter of time before Fivey turns up now with a full chat log.

I'm sure he can dig out the posts himself to prove he was right all along. I showed him how to use the search function that time and he was very grateful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are big swing dicking ourselves I did reveal that we were trading pick 2 to grab Ginbey.

And I also revealed Dark Sharks real name is Dark Sharts.

Lots said BS when I made the prediction, now many say it was an expected thing, you can't have it both ways. How many times have eagles split first pick into 2 then gone 2 west Aussies? Tell me how many times has that happened ? I predicted that correctly before the pick swap, before the media. There's been many times in the past when eagles have chosen interstate over local, so I'd say my chances of being wrong were higher then being right.
My interpretation without knowing anything is that Cadman was Plan A for us but when it was identified he was Plan A+ for the giants, we had to pivot.

The mod posts about nicknames, 10/10 comedy.
Also should probably wait until these kids play before saying that we killed the draft, happens every year, the reality is that not all of them will come on.
I feel like it's China with the mods on here. You can't say anything critical about them or you get censored, I'll probably get banned just for writing this. I've never seen a forum so heavily protective of its elite.

You are incredibly wise and very attractive.

Shake'n'Bake!
d53e19a0a1d4aa403bb5783e5019720e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back