Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

For the record with Thilthorpe, he played 80% of his time in the ruck (Strachan didn't play) yesterday, was taking contested marks all over the ground and kicked 4 goals. He'll get there and him getting some time as the no.1 ruck will be very beneficial long term.
Why? Nicks has said currently he’s a better ruck than forward, it’s basically why we didn’t pick him.

Why? Nicks has said currently he’s a better ruck than forward, it’s basically why we didn’t pick him.
I'm not sure we really know yet & won't know until he is actually given a decent run in different roles.

After hearing Nicks say winning is now important over development, this is the kind of game we need to win.

Similar positions on ladder and expectations.

We need to beat these kind of teams this year. Or at least close competitive losses.

I want to see more of Rachele in the middle and hope we see less of Sloane and Keays there. Ideally not at all.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only way he’s getting a game now is if he improves his forward play or EH sucks, we need him to play forward but we can’t do that as we don’t have a ruck
Or do what Bevo did with English & just play him in ruck with Berg, with a view to the future.

Imo, we should be rotating our big guys this year with a horses for course selection depending on opposition.

For the record with Thilthorpe, he played 80% of his time in the ruck (Strachan didn't play) yesterday, was taking contested marks all over the ground and kicked 4 goals. He'll get there and him getting some time as the no.1 ruck will be very beneficial long term.
Wish we’d try that in the 1’s

Or do what Bevo did with English & just play him in ruck with Berg, with a view to the future.

Imo, we should be rotating our big guys this year with a horses for course selection depending on opposition.
Rob is going to need to stink for a number of games for that to happen. Nicks said this week “as a leader he deserves to play” WTF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way he’s getting a game now is if he improves his forward play or EH sucks, we need him to play forward but we can’t do that as we don’t have a ruck
It's a tough one.

EH in good form and RoB experienced, albeit not that great.

Personally think we wouldn't lose much with RT and EH sharing Ruck/Forward. RoB out.

RoB wins taps, but opposition read him easy.

RT will be a Ruck who can kick a couple of goals a game and be an extra mid after the tap.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want to see more of Rachele in the middle and hope we see less of Sloane and Keays there. Ideally not at all.
It would be disappointing if Sloane attended more than 5 CBAs - around the ground go for it but to start at the bounce in the middle would be wrong

I've backed Sloane to kick 3+ goals at $67. Just have this feeling that he's going to have a cracker. risk that he plays too much midfield though.
I've got Pedlar & McAdam to get three goals each into Crows victory as a free bet multi.

Got a feeling that these two will sneak under the radar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back