Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

any chance we can get a photo of your hand holding a beer or wine in front of this tv?
taken at qtr time today

Sad Happy Hour GIF

After hearing Nicks say winning is now important over development, this is the kind of game we need to win.

Similar positions on ladder and expectations.

We need to beat these kind of teams this year. Or at least close competitive losses.

I want to see more of Rachele in the middle and hope we see less of Sloane and Keays there. Ideally not at all.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nicks has never not selected based on winning being less important than development. When senior players have missed it's been after a run of inhibiting our performance. We've not once prioritised development over the 4 points at selection throughout his 3 years.

Nicks has never not selected based on winning being less important than development. When senior players have missed it's been after a run of inhibiting our performance. We've not once prioritised development over the 4 points at selection throughout his 3 years.
Sloane to start in the guts it is.

Rob is going to need to stink for a number of games for that to happen. Nicks said this week “as a leader he deserves to play” WTF
That’s why I don’t like leadership groups. Dropping the captain is almost a national scandal, and now dropping someone from the leadership group has become controversial. That’s automatically about 8 people with golden tickets each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hoping the Giants have no answers for our forward line today. As potent as we've looked for ages.
I cant wait to see what Rankine gets done today, go to work champ!

Sloane to start in the guts it is.

the good thing is that there's actual doubt this year. I recall last year posters being all but incredulous when it was mentioned that Laird, Sloane and Keays would be ar our opening bounce. It was never going to be any different. But this year only Laird is a lock. I still think it's more likely than not that Keays is there with him, but would be a little surprised if Sloane is in there ahead of Berry.

the good thing is that there's actual doubt this year. I recall last year posters being all but incredulous when it was mentioned that Laird, Sloane and Keays would be ar our opening bounce. It was never going to be any different. But this year only Laird is a lock. I still think it's more likely than not that Keays is there with him, but would be a little surprised if Sloane is in there ahead of Berry.
Nicks is capable of the unimaginable.

Not confident at all. Reckon a close(ish) loss at best or a blow out is on the cards. If we snooze at any point it will be the latter.

The last flogging at home is too fresh in my mind and I think we may have been sucked in by pre season wins.

Change my mind.
Our forward line looks like dynamite, we just need to pump it in there repeatedly.

Not confident at all. Reckon a close(ish) loss at best or a blow out is on the cards. If we snooze at any point it will be the latter.

The last flogging at home is too fresh in my mind and I think we may have been sucked in by pre season wins.

Change my mind.

I was positive about us improving this season prior to the preseason wins.

So if we get smacked today, it's not the preseason games that sucked me in, it's just that I'm a bit stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back