Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

These are dark days, my friend, when even the mantra "At least we are not the Aints under Dross Lyin" rings hollow. With the loss of so many legions, at least we will be spared the spectacle of Charlie Spargo playing in the ruck against that Uber-Bogan from the Bummers. Essendon has spent the last two decades in the football equivalent of the Simpson Desert - long may that continue, even if they will smash up us tonight by 35 points. Comrade,share your anguish after the game! Come back James Tird - all is forgiven

Comrade, share your anguish after the game! Come back James Tird - all is forgiven
I'll share my anguish now as I'm in dread of watching the game in a few hours.

Like all Melbourne games, this will no doubt be an excruciating watch.

Even with our best 3.5 quarter performance in a year, I'm still left feeling dirty after that.

Essendon though, lol.

The plan to give Draper Leather Poisoning in the first half was gold. JVR helped as well.

Very happy with Windsor, ANB. Rivers and superstar McVee.

Pickett and Melksham just excellent entering the forward 50 and generally taking chances.

A really good overall performance I thought.

(Poor Sparrow is not AFL level I feel).

Sparrow hit his 12 possessions, A11dAtP0w3R 😂
Model of consistency. I got all my multi except for Wright, tell me he couldn't have done as much as Harrison Jones or Caddy if he played deep like they did. **** you Brad Scott.

Roffey and Pert front and centre after the win ✅
Lots of

GD0VO63bwAATCVc.jpg

1000016354.jpg

What do these teams have in common? Not one of them has lost to Essendon.

Absolute false dawn, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very underrated game by ANB, kept Merrett to 25 (which for Merrett thats pretty low) and got 25 of his own.
Merrett went at 44% too. Under the pump constantly

McVee was our best by a mile imo, he didnt put a foot wrong all night.
So clean and composed in the conditions

I liked Riv as well, i usually rate him as one of us our okay wet weather players. So to have him at the source which we've been asking for regardless was great

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back