Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, it measures goal kicking, and goal kicking is why we lost.

But I won't be a smartass or crack it, I know the true Dees fans are hurting tonight and I don't wanna be a dick as well.
Thanks for the humblebrag šŸ‘

First time under the current finals system the same team has gone out in straight sets in consecutive years.

Goody, you win a final or you **** off next year.

Iā€™m glad we went out in hindsight. Itā€™s a disgrace what theyā€™ve done to the fans for two years but the way we played simply didnā€™t deserve anything in September.

Unfortunately though Goody is invincible and itā€™s unlikely he changes things to fix the issues weā€™ve had for his entire reign. He is going to be another Bevo, breaks a drought then pisses it away for the next decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTE:
Greetings Oppo fans,

No doubt you've some sharp repartee to share, but please note we reserve the right to tell you to gagf if you're being a floggo.

Cheerio
šŸø
Let them go, we deserve a robust kick in the nuts.šŸ˜€

Can you blame them? That was one of the all time ******* chokes. Our ā€˜leadersā€™ had multiple times to ice the match and ******* choked like s**t. Itā€™s the most embarrassing loss for Melbourne bar 186
What bullshit. Most embarrassing loss since 186? Pull your ****ing head in.

It was a shit loss no doubt and we should of won.

I don't remember many games but a certain 2018 prelim comes to mind, and no doubt countless other games as well.

Ed Langdon interesting choice to play in ice skates tonight. Any danger of keeping your feet?

What bullshit. Most embarrassing loss since 186? Pull your ******* head in.

It was a s**t loss no doubt and we should of won.

I don't remember many games but a certain 2018 prelim comes to mind, and no doubt countless other games as well.

This is way worse than the 2018 prelim lol

Well done on resolving the goalkicking issues during the pressure free part of the year, Simon. Glad they'll throw you another softball presser where you won't have to answer questions.

Why did Gawn try to hit the ball back into play? It was going to be a goal.

Unlucky with 2 posts in last 7 minutes. It was literally the way the ball bounced that decided this.

Better luck next year. Straight sets is hard but such is life. You have a quality team and will be at it again next year.

Goodwin
Salem
Tmac
Schache

Four of the most useless campaigners going around living off the past and we extended every single one of them way past what they deserved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back