Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

All this Dees tragedy feels right. Like we are spiritually and psychologically paying off the 2021 granny. All worth it to be honest.

Only Dees could have their skip miss 2 goals then punch the sealer into the behinds

You've just gotta laugh
This made me lol
Membership campaign for 2024

All this Dees tragedy feels right. Like we are spiritually and psychologically paying off the 2021 granny. All worth it to be honest.

Only Dees could have their skip miss 2 goals then punch the sealer into the behinds

You've just gotta laugh
Yeah look, I'm never going to say this era was a waste, cause one flag is hard enough to win but to not even put ourselves in a prelim in the two years following is just so deflating.

Yeah look, I'm never going to say this era was a waste, cause one flag is hard enough to win but to not even put ourselves in a prelim in the two years following is just so deflating.
Nobody was beating the Cats last year, but this year was a completely open race and we couldn't have cooked it harder.

That's footy, though

There is no good or bad, only fugly.

I'm going to bed. If I wake up and the first time I see on my clock is 9:17, I'm attributing our double straight sets exits to the work of a higher power.

Okay, I'm not going to do that, but it's a more believable explanation to capitulating four BLOODY TIMES and looking like West Coast.

Pretty... pretty prettyy bad.

What else to say. Pick ourselves up and go agin but you'd think we might be seriously off it going again doing the same old. Not sure if a bit more luck with forwards will do anything.

Not kicking those curical goals stings. Giving up those easy goals stings just as much.

Have to just be better. Some how. You wouldn't think Goodwin is the coach to do it but there is little precedent apart from the Cats in turning it around. They got so much further each time so it's feeling grim.

On one hand, I'm glad I couldn't get out of this event tonight (no matter how hard I tried). On the other hand, I ran to the bathroom to watch the last three minutes and saw some of the most diabolical decision making imaginable. So really, I lost anyway.

Will post more comprehensive thoughts once I've watched a bit more, but we've truly out-Melbourned ourselves in the most spectacular of fashions.

Some change is certainly needed, so it'll be an interesting offseason.

Losing to a worse team hurts. Carlton were bloody average. but once again, 9 goals, 17 behinds you pathetic bunch of anti-clutch twats.

Umpires were poor but there's only one way to analyse that game. 17 behinds.

Our season was lost when we lost Petty.

It's frustrating to lose 2 games that we lost on our own boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think most would agree you guys played better today. Just missed your shots. Can't really blame the coach for bad goal kicking unfortunately as that is up to the players.

yeah especially when its so close; everything is under the microscope (Gawns poster, Chandlers open miss 40odd out clear), to lose with the lead and possesion with 80 odd seconds left on the wing is pretty deflating.
shit goal kicking is shit footy.

Also I swear to ******* god Brian Taylor needs to be gagged. The worst commentator around in a prime slot and he added to my fury all ******* night.
His Melb player recognition is a-****ing-trocious.
Couldnt learn the names of our lesser lights if he tried!

IĀ“m sick of CarltonĀ“s bullshit luck.

you guys were clearly better.

How the * do you not ice that
Not luck if we do the same every week.

Itā€™s frustrating that we stopped taking risks after the blues arrested momentum in the second qtr. For a gambler, Goody doesnā€™t like taking a lot of risk with ball movement. Itā€™s like heā€™s afraid to lose when the football world expects us to win. I mean we had to play Kozzie FF, so Goody probably deserves some slack.

What were you watching? Salem was horrific.

Constantly calling for the handball while sitting on the back foot unable to move
Im Pro salo,
but tonight, he looked slow as treacle and you're not Jack Watts, stop playing so laconic. Get on your bike!

Fugly
The lions are going to smack Carlton. Iā€™ve got the lions for the flag, theyā€™d have served it up to us fresh too.
Ill be on any team that ISN'T collingwood or Brisbane
still think GWS are the biggest danger in the finals.
Absolutely nothing to lose, im in love the orange team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back