Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Fugly 1 (amongst many): we hit the right goal post 3 times in the last quarter.
Fugly 2: I mentioned we lost 6 games by 7 points or under this season. We had more scoring shots than our opponent in the last 5 of those games.

Good ... May was huge
... Smith getting through a season uninjured .
Bad ... Goal kicking .
...Coughing up 50 meter penalties by just being dumb
Ugly ...Watching us butcher our possession in critical moments , again.
... The TV telecast commentary was so biased it sucked .
... Leaving T-Mac on the ground . Just retire pls .

The genuine fear Iā€™d feel going into a qualifying final next season after the last two years, and thatā€™s even if we make top 4, thatā€™s the scars of these losses.

Ah well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will struggle to make finals next year, I have us firmly in the 6-12 bracket.
Without serious changes to the 22, and with the mental scars of two big years and nothing to show for it, I agree. Especially with May and Max nearing the end.

Many or all of the following should be replaced from tonight's 22 next year if we're serious. Maybe harsh on some of the youngsters, definitely harsh on Smith, they could improve.

Tomlinson
Salem
Bowey
Langdon
Jordon
Chandler
Spargo
McDonald
Smith

Been dreading the game all week (and finals in general)

Pack of losers sorry

Let it burn again - watch Collingwood win the flag and Maynard hold the cup - just let it burn losers - especially Goodwin and Oliver

did anybody else laugh
During the third quarter when the skills began to drop to about the level of a North vs West Coast match I found it quite amusing.

Kinda feel better off that angle. The Blues player has the finger bent backwards on the ball. Hilarious regardless tho.
What benefit was there to him doing that though? Your basically allowed to tackle on the goal line and he thought **** it I'll palm it through? Bizarre

Literally 0 reaction time to know if he 2 blues defenders either side had a finger on it or not and took a punt to try keep it in. Iā€™m more amazed Clarry kicked it so straight and so far.
Nah mate. All the has to do is Shepard or punch the Carlton players arm and it's a goal. What actual benefit is there to what he did

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back