Review Dees v Freo - Good, Bad & Fugly. CHEER LOUDER 🤯

Remove this Banner Ad

American Horror Story Burn GIF by AHS

Shane McAdam is the 2024 version of Isaac Weetra.

The good, I didn't get to watch it. just radio.
Freo showing us whats around the corner for us, so we can see the way forward; what needs to be done.

The bad... all of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to play some kids instead of these pricks who do absolutely nothing on 500K + . Bring in Jefferson to play alongside JVR, dont care if hes not ready.
Go in next week with our best on-paper team, for K/B game... then after next week play more kids thru the back half of this season.

Sort our list, looking forward.

We need extra early picks this year, from big trades.

Really was the loss we deserve having said all that. The clubs arrogance over the past 2 years has known no bounds, getting away with putrid wins and thinking everything was golden. From the players, coach, CEO to the president, that one is for you you gutless wonder Kate. Off you go into hiding again.

Weird game expected to be able to turn it around but never happened. Not sure what happened after the first 5 minutes. Couldn't even slow the tempo and defend for a bit. 5 goals, 6 goals, 7 goals and 4 goals is unheard of under this team. Haven't had to turn the game off in years but that was unwatchable. Sometimes a team can have an off day but rarely a good team. I think we have an opportunity now to try do something different and play some other players.

Good:
Kept the loss to under 100 showing some real fight

Boys were tired but still kicked a whopping 2 goals in the last

Clarry’s goal on the run - he’s worth every cent if he can do that every 11 games or so

Petty - he’s taking the defensive forward role to dangerous new places I’ve never seen a guy tag them self out of a contest

Fritsch - there’s an adage that says “don’t work hard, work smart” so I guess this lazy prick is probably the cleverest player in the league

McAdam - it raised my eyebrows getting Gilbert out of retirement given that he must be about 60 and hadn’t kicked a ball in about 30 years but he looks right at home in our forward line

Bad
I think it was mean of Freo to take Luke Jackson from our forward line and Corey Wagner from our midfield

I don’t understand why the surface was wet and the opposition was AFL standard, we play better in the dry against shit teams - talk about giving up home field advantage

The AFL rigging us with another 7 day break :madv1:

The crowd should have cheered louder

Fugly
Freo were really mean - a low scoring arm wrestle perchance?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Freo - Good, Bad & Fugly. CHEER LOUDER 🤯

Remove this Banner Ad

Back