Review Dees v Handbaggers, Rd 23 @ the Handbaggery: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott doing what Chris Scott does after another choke job , point the blame at something but himself or his team, shocked to be sitting here

"I haven't seen [a 50-metre penalty like that] for a while. It was a very strange situation. What we try to coach in those situations is the player should fight as hard as he can to touch the ball before it goes out on the full so I think he's entitled to contest the ball," Scott said.

the 50 was obvious and there, go back and watch the first half and tell me the umps didn't give you a ride campaigner

Chris Scott doing what Chris Scott does after another choke job , point the blame at something but himself or his team, shocked to be sitting here

"I haven't seen [a 50-metre penalty like that] for a while. It was a very strange situation. What we try to coach in those situations is the player should fight as hard as he can to touch the ball before it goes out on the full so I think he's entitled to contest the ball," Scott said.

the 50 was obvious and there, go back and watch the first half and tell me the umps didn't give you a ride campaigner
It wouldn’t be the perfect night without a Scott brother whinging about something, so that’s excellent.

Me at the start of the night: " Just want a good hitout, not really fussed about the result/ who we play next week"

Me in the middle of the night: " Are you campaigners ****ing serious!?"

Me at the end of the night: Crying like a ****ing baby because Trac was crying.

I ****ING LOVE THESE campaignerS.

I singled out Max Gawn in the first half, geez did he make me look like a moron.

Oliver, AFLCA winner, could easily punch in a brownlow as well. Just a beacon of consistency.

Lever was unreal.

Ben Brown I was really wrong. Sorry brother.

GOODY!!!! Weve all written him off at some point, but theres no doubt the relationship he has built with these players is special...Even though he is boring as batshit to listen to in his pressers, you can still hear the underlying passion and care he has for the MFC that I don't hear from other coaches about their club, dunno maybe because I'm drunk and emotional, probably is actually...ah well.

HOW GOOD WAS THAT!?

Great. Trading away this year's first. Could end up being a master stroke
Didn’t it net us Bowey too?
Literally could have traded the end of first for a premiership backline cog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That should have been at the g, and I should have been crying infront of 80000 people instead of just my cat wrapped in a scarf.

Yep so essentially we got a free second rounder for the risk of where we finished.
It feels like such a bizarre move for Brisbane? If there was ever a draft you wanted 2x later first round picks with the potential to grab sliders it was 2020 due to the limited exposure I would have thought. Guess they viewed it the opposite way and thought they'd be going in blind.

Scotty needs to watch more footy because a free kick was paid against Melksham last week for this.

Scotty melting after a choke is vintage Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Handbaggers, Rd 23 @ the Handbaggery: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back