Review Dees v Maggies: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

•Trade Salem for peanuts. Fed up with his soft efforts. Someone tell me what he's adding to our team?

Such a Salo game, was at the G but his mind was elsewhere tonight, thinking about his online record in FIFA on the PS5

It felt like Viney’s worst game of the year as well. Totally off his tucker.

I don’t like our chances against Carlton. At all.

Agree with small forward line next week. Drop the talls. They’re ratsh1t.
After the Biffs earlier 5 mins in to Q1 his Focus shifted.

I felt like we lost the game then, played catch up ever since.

Who gives AF. What are they gonna do boo their own player?
Don't have an issue with them cheering maynard but cheering an injury itself is pretty shithouse.

The fact Gawn said we are playing the right way is just tilt juice to me. :sweatsmile:

If I had to watch that game style each week id start following rugby league, at least the Storm get the job done in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Effort was there, just too many dumb, costly decisions at critical times. Whoever took their chances was going to win and sadly none of our players could do it.

Losing shape around the contest, giving Pies players so much time and space in dangerous parts of the ground in the first half that led to easy goals, blazing away when we did get it, no fluency of ball movement.

Hibb, Bowey, Nibs all good. May and Gawny heroic. Trac woke up in the second half, as did Sparrow.

Lots of other passengers. Langdon especially bad, Sidebottom gave him an absolute bath.

I'm not even one iota proud of the comeback because it had nothing to do with us changing anything and everything to do with Collingwood stopping. Seems remarkable these choke artists won a flag when outside of Gawn and May had absolutely no composure at all

Effort was there, just too many dumb, costly decisions at critical times. Whoever took their chances was going to win and sadly none of our players could do it.

Losing shape around the contest, giving Pies players so much time and space in dangerous parts of the ground in the first half that led to easy goals, blazing away when we did get it, no fluency of ball movement.

Hibb, Bowey, Nibs all good. May and Gawny heroic. Trac woke up in the second half, as did Sparrow.

Lots of other passengers. Langdon especially bad, Sidebottom gave him an absolute bath.

Yeah Langdon was awful. So bad. Almost droppable.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don't think they were cheering the injury they were just cheering. Are they just gonna sit in silence?
They basically started after the replay lol.

They got shouted down pretty quickly. You can give em the benefit of the doubt if you like but looked pretty ugly from where I was sitting.

Goodwin will know we’re cooked this finals series but he’ll secretly be thinking his strong draft hand will boost our best 22 in 2024 enough to contend properly again.

What he’s not factoring in is Gawn and May will be a year older and slower and that’ll probably offset any recruiting/trade gains we make in other areas.

It all came together perfectly in 2021. It’s looking increasingly like we’re going to be a one flag side.

Better than nothing I guess.

They basically started after the replay lol.

They got shouted down pretty quickly. You can give em the benefit of the doubt if you like but looked pretty ugly from where I was sitting.
I just don't care. They're an oppo supporters group in a final. Who gives a crap who they cheer boo etc

Goodwin will know we’re cooked this finals series but he’ll secretly be thinking his strong draft hand will boost our best 22 in 2024 enough to contend properly again.

What he’s not factoring in is Gawn and May will be a year older and slower and that’ll probably offset any recruiting/trade gains we make in other areas.

It all came together perfectly in 2021. It’s looking increasingly like we’re going to be a one flag side.

Better than nothing I guess.
You need to be lucky with injuries to win GFs. We were lucky in 2022, but we haven’t been this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Maggies: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back