Review Dees v the Ancient Enemy (Collingwood) - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly RD 11 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good
Garland
RDB coming down to the cheer squad in the second quarter :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
First quarter
Davey selling candy, looks desperate now
Watts
Pedersen played alright, few mistakes but he gave it a good go
Toumpas is improving, still a bit to go but he's learning the ropes after a couple of hip operations

Bad
Nothing really

Fugly
McKenzie
McDonald - both can't kick
Second quarter
Dawes injured :thumbsdown:

Dude, they are feral scum what do you expect? Watts took a clean mark in the 50. They boo him as he has a shot at goal? There's no need for that, what has he done that warrants booing? He took a mark in their 50.

Deadbeats.

Pretty much every set of opposition fans will boo someone has a shot on goal to try and put them off.

I was shocked that we managed 5 goals today. The root we take to goals is long and most the time we turn it over in the boundary line. If mark Neeld was a voice on those sat navs, a 20 minute trip would take you 2 hours. Or you would end up in a lake.

What happened to loading a forward line and moving fast?

I'm sure you guys are sick of opposition supporters coming onto your board after a loss but Garland deserves a heap of praise for the way he played Cloke. Took pride in his performance, and set a great example for the younger kids. Fantastic player.

Nathan Jones is a star and thought Trengrove showed some positive signs after a few down weeks.

All the best for the rest of the year, and beyond. :thumbsu:

Good: Not getting beaten by 100

Bad : Losing by 83

Ugly : Season still has 11 rounds of pain to go.
Having a lower percentage than the GWS
Turnovers
Still tracking 100 fewer possessions than our opponents. We do this every week.
Barely 50000 crowd

The most talented youngster we've picked up last year, watch this space.

ps. If any of you want to continue this discussion tag me on the main board, I can sense Biff is just itching to banzor me :D
Yep

What happened to loading a forward line and moving fast?
I can handle low scores if the boys are learning A defensive game. But the goals keep on coming. I'm sick of is getting the ball to the boundary only to see a Melbourne player having to run the ball because there is nothing up forward. Then the ball gets turned over on the arc.

I can handle low scores if the boys are learning A defensive game. But the goals keep on coming. I'm sick of is getting the ball to the boundary only to see a Melbourne player having to run the ball because there is nothing up forward. Then the ball gets turned over on the arc.

We're always slowing the play down and kicking to a 50-50. We look half decent when we string a handball or two together, but then it all unravels again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugly: Completely patronising commentary towards the Dees, again the good ole "Their Grand Final Day". Makes me ill.

Super Ugly: Expecting to a different result after the 1st quarter, only to see it unfurl quicker than a pr0n star's undies.

What's the low down with Dawes injury? I was at the game and didn't even realize he was injured. He was kicking the ball around with Tappy at halftime nekminit subbed.

Ugly: the Melbourne supporters who haven't made a peep in the row in front of us telling us to shut up because we were ruining the game for them. Jesus.

I've encountered far too many such morons in my life at various matches of different kinds mate.

People like that are a blight on the game. On any game, in any sport, for that matter.

You don't come to a match and expect you should be able to watch the game in silence as though you were at a movie or watching it on TV. That sort of idiocy is just cringeworthy beyond belief.

What's the low down with Dawes injury? I was at the game and didn't even realize he was injured. He was kicking the ball around with Tappy at halftime nekminit subbed.
Need said a rolled ankel in the presser so should be good for the saints

Fugly: its Groundhog Day

WXMIfaX.jpg

Good . Thought we played the way Neeld wants us to play in the first quarter from a physical point of view. We looked competitive given who was missing from our team.
Bad. Can't sustain it for more than a quarter, 2 at best this season .
Other teams just have to sit back a wait for the turn-over and kill us .
Honorable mention . (First quarter only)
@Garland, respect :thumbsu:
@My boss , for not sacking me when i swore at the TV in the bar when Kennett was yapping on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back