Review Dees v the Carlton Tribunal Busters - the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Fugly - Foxtel recording stopped with 43 seconds left, live cuts to Gawny post match about the win lol
Were you watching through the Foxtel box or their web stream/Kayo? I paused the Geelong game halfway through, then midway through Q3 it skipped to the post-game. Saved me 45 minutes of watching us lose but was still ready to punch on.

Dumb thing is even if Gawn pulls down one of those marks he just holds up play, slowly walks back and sends another 50m ball down the line in the exact same fashion and says "mark that dogga". It's insane. You can't bank on 3 contested grabs down the line in a row against modern defences. Forgetting the fact one of those is probably going to have to be BBB dragging one down in a pack of 5 or 6 which is looking as likely as Jake Spencer finding his way back on our list after we send Jackson to Freo.
This disrespects the great Spencil comeback story that started at Casey today. He's coming to get his life membership one way or the other.

How bad was Mclachlan's commentary? Immediately started whinging on behalf of Carlton supporters rather than celebrating the moment. That's twice we've gotten stuck with his boring voice in the TV calls in two incredible moments over the past couple of years.
For the love of everything that's holy give us James Brayshaw for once

* me even Gawns tap at the last stoppage on the wing that he belts forward is headed towards Saad as the spare. Literally feels like Lever had a plan to win and everyone else was just there hacking it forward
Tough match and the baggers threw everything at us, not surprisee bad decisions were made in the dying minutes. But we won, so we did better,

Llol everyone going apeshit in the MMM box when Pickett kicked the winner, except BT who looks like a man who had the Blues as the last leg of his multi.

View attachment 1477614
Reckon he's shitty cause he didn't get to call it.

BT always sounds down when.the Dees are winning. Loves the ‘it’s not over yet’ when we’re up.
I have some goodish memories with him not going to lie. Please note i said some

My favourite BT memory is late in the 2018 Elim i reckon he's subtly giving cameron ling shit and i love it. I remember the cats got a couple late ones and BT goes in a funny tone

"it's (don't remember score) points, anything can happen fellas!" to which lingy quietly just goes

"No Brian"

I have some goodish memories with him not going to lie. Please note i said some

My favourite BT memory is late in the 2018 Elim i reckon he's subtly giving cameron ling s**t and i love it. I remember the cats got a couple late ones and BT goes in a funny tone

"it's (don't remember score) points, anything can happen fellas!" to which lingy quietly just goes

"No Brian"
Okay campaigners i went and found it just to giggle to myself, timestamped for you convenice

Honestly don't think Brown is even trying to mark anymore. Just trying to tap it do the advantage of our smalls which he's not good at either.
I reckon he’s retiring and the club has pretty much said to him “you’ve all we’ve got, please just compete for the next 6 weeks”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me even Gawns tap at the last stoppage on the wing that he belts forward is headed towards Saad as the spare. Literally feels like Lever had a plan to win and everyone else was just there hacking it forward
His last tap in the centre was terrible as well, you would think he would have learnt from that 2015 saints game that he just needs to drop the ball at his feet and try create another stoppage not hit into space allowing midfielder time to get a kick away.

I reckon he’s retiring and the club has pretty much said to him “you’ve all we’ve got, please just compete for the next 6 weeks”.
Would honestly rather just roll the dice with Joel Smith. Don't see how we win a flag going to a key forward 8/10 times when he can't compete.

I'm not sure of Joel's form in the VFL, but bbb started on the bench and didn't come on for 6 minutes which to me sounds like a bad sign for bbb, may not be, might be a situation of trying something different.

I can't believe how little ball we are directing at Fritsch as well.

For someone who is great on the lead and a good player 1v1 I can't remember us targeting him at all against the Blues.

What makes this bomb it to BBB thing even dumber is we insist on doing it every single time which means the other defenders can sag off their man and help out because everyone in the whole stadium KNOWS we are putting it on BBB's head.

His last tap in the centre was terrible as well, you would think he would have learnt from that 2015 saints game that he just needs to drop the ball at his feet and try create another stoppage not hit into space allowing midfielder time to get a kick away.
Agree. I was at that match in 2015 (at Doglands) ... Howe had put the Demons ahead with 40 seconds left ... Centre bounce and Max did the same tap .... Montagna goal. Still traumatised by that.

Max ... where were the learnings???

Were you watching through the Foxtel box or their web stream/Kayo? I paused the Geelong game halfway through, then midway through Q3 it skipped to the post-game. Saved me 45 minutes of watching us lose but was still ready to punch on.

This disrespects the great Spencil comeback story that started at Casey today. He's coming to get his life membership one way or the other.
I would say it was the box? I had recorded it and start on a half an hour delay to skip all the breaks.

I would say it was the box? I had recorded it and start on a half an hour delay to skip all the breaks.
You can't trust these pricks anymore. Good thing they put their prices up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v the Carlton Tribunal Busters - the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back