Review Dees v the Scully-ites of GWS: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, I for one have not forgotten nor forgiven that disgusting little Merc and his blob of an old man. In Man on Fire, Denzel Washington asked "Do you think that God will forgive us for what we have done?" I dont know the answer to that question. Tonight is another reckoning where the ghost of Jesse looms large - we should have brought him back to the Dees once he imploded at Fweo. The augurs are not silent. .GWS by 35 pints and points

Don't score for the middle quarters, what else can you expect?

3.4 to 8.4 doesn't work.

Won the scoring shots by 3 though.

Last edited:
52a9cacfa7fcbb83986af7b962b51720.jpg
mightve been worth putting some time into this guy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Listen i'll cop some flack, but damn there where some soft frees.

GWS deserved to win though, easily the better side. All hate is thoroughly deserved at us. When you milk the clock for your opposition you have no one to blame but yourselves

It's amazing to see when we didn't play 'our brand' in the first qtr and the second half of the fourth qtr we actually do well.

Weird game, shit outcome because now we'll hear 'brave', 'fought to the end', 'incredibly proud', 'KPIs' etc.

You don't win games of football by giving up 12 goal to three runs. Few late goals mask what was a smashing for the majority of that game.

No idea how you can play a first quarter like that and instantly go to water afterwards. But then again, we've seen it numerous times over the past three years.

Ho hum.

Sucks to lose, but they didn’t give up which is admirable particularly with so much inexperience out there.
Coach gave up on the team in the 2nd and 3rd.

Throwing caution to the wind once the game is lost in the 4th is the players call not Goody's.

Lost in the second quarter when we were up by a margin and galaxy brain Goodwin had them doing that defensive kicking down the boundary line crap.

Looked like we weren't even trying to get a goal then, didn't go through the corridor once then or play with any dare

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost in the second quarter when were up by a margin and galaxy brain Goodwin had them doing that defensive kicking down the boundary line

Looked like we weren't even trying to get a goal then, didn't go through the corridor once then
Scoring is so rock bottom we look genuinely afraid to score. Like our players are scared of the expectation of 'attempting' to kick a goal or hit a pass

Listen i'll cop some flack, but damn there where some soft frees.

GWS deserved to win though, easily the better side. All hate is thoroughly deserved at us. When you milk the clock for your opposition you have no one to blame but yourselves
Echo chamber wont like this but for once I also actually felt some bad frees were missed for us. And GWS got gifted a few.

GWS didn't deserve to win, our 2/3 quarters meant we deserved to lose. Start of the 4th was their turn for momentum.

Reckon people enjoy watching the way we play footy?

Proud of this, been calling for it for all season. Well done Dees fans for staying at home. **** them.

Proud of this, been calling for it for all season. Well done Dees fans for staying at home. **** them.
Probably time to follow another club.

Tassie not far off.

It's embarrassing that we'll cop it from opposition fans on the socials

But this is what happens when you play shit footy + Your board alienates the fans. They don't rock up

Last edited:
Hopefully Goody brings in Fullarton, Verral and more talls next week to ensure they all get in each others way up forward, offer no forward pressure and our opponents can run us off our feet 🧠

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really getting some giggles out of the brain emoji from The Melbourne mindset 🧠

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v the Scully-ites of GWS: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back