Review Dees v West Horsham Port: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

How much of a campaigner was Clayton Oliver tonight?

Thrown on the half back flank and dragged off šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
Goody said he helped out our midfield by playing at half back. What a selfless ****ing hero.

Watch it and try not to swear at your phone/monitor challenge. **** me. I failed the challenge inside the first minute and kept swearing all the way thru it.

Gonna try

goodys opening line in the post match presser

'tonight was how we want to be seen'

oh boy.

update: we're hitting all the buzzwords. i count at least 6 'working incredibly hard's

Jesus he actually said that too.

**** me he has no idea. We scored 51 ****ING POINTS IN FRONT OF 8K PEOPLE AND YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Watch it and try not to swear at your phone/monitor challenge. **** me. I failed the challenge inside the first minute and kept swearing all the way thru it.

Nah told him to get ****ed when he said we come to watch that shit

CNDee hope you waved them pom poms hard mate cause you'll be the only bloke going soon

17k was more than I thought we'd get.

Was great seeing Kozzy light up the G. Disappointing loss as I felt it was another very winnable game. Lions, Giants, Blues, Power. All inside a goal. Frustrating.

Thought Max was good tonight. Both teams worked hard but lacked polish forward.

Tholstrup miss costly.

Got home to find Essendon lost after the siren and the night got better!! Then found out it was Mac Andrew who kicked it and felt sad again.

FFS Goody, play some kids next two weeks.

Nah told him to get ****ed when he said we come to watch that shit
Thats exactly where I swore first too. haha. Unless youre a cheersquad level nuff youre not paying to watch that crap.

Ugh yuck I hate this coach.
Getting all defensive over the Kozzy criticism that he's not consistent enough.

Two things can be true robot boy, he's a super high talented player and not even close to our biggest issue, could he be more consistent? Yeah you should be driving him to be one of the best players in the comp every week not just every month.

Ugh yuck I hate this coach.
Getting all defensive over the Kozzy criticism that he's not consistent enough.

Two things can be true robot boy, he's a super high talented player and not even close to our biggest issue, could he be more consistent? Yeah you should be driving him to be one of the best players in the comp every week not just every month.
And then having the audacity to say we are maximising his talent! hahahahahahahahahaha

An this crap
"Great to have Trac back, we love him alot and he's gone through a traumatic experience an dealt with a lot, we really love him"

Meanwhile game day, "get back out on the ground campaigner you got heaps of extra ribs and lungs"

It's the ****ing fakeness of press conference goody that gets me

Goody said he helped out our midfield by playing at half back.
Exactly, it's selfish campaigners like Rivers and McVee taking up midfield minutes that is really dragging us down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, it's selfish campaigners like Rivers and McVee taking up midfield minutes that is really dragging us down.
We are giving post game press conference plaudits now to the guy earning over 1m a year for sucking so much at what we are paying him to do that hes opened up his spot in the midfield to potential replacements.

Thats a high performing culture if ive ever seen one.

To think we gave up 3 draft picks for Tholstrupp is comical.

I know itā€™s early but he has campaigner written all over him.
We traded up in the draft to try and get Reid. When that didn't work we made the most of it. Unfortunately it looks like this may be a rare recent occasion where we drafted the wrong guy.

NO HARVEST SNAPS. :madv1: :madv1: But boy oh boy was I excited and ready to MAKE SOME NOISE because it was RETRO ROUND! :laughv1: Everything 90s except for the high scoring entertaining footy.

Robbo interviewed Windsor, who loves movies and his favourite movie of all time is Harry Potter. Who could say which one?:confusedv1:

YOPRO BALL ROLLER was a farce. The fix was in and the bloke let his lady win...but then he proposed. Love was in the air, and she said yes.:love::love:

During the MACARENA at half time one scallywag pretended to ejaculate when on the big screen. :eekv1::eekv1:

DEMON DASH was a disaster, 10m head start not enough against Langdon.:thumbsdownv1:

Outside the ground someone yelled out SACK GOODWIN and I fist bumped him.

We kicked 7 goals for the game. All 17867 went home filled with DEMON SPIRIT.:sickv1:

That will be the last ATG for 2024 from your friendly reporter, Demon Attack.

NO HARVEST SNAPS. :madv1: :madv1: But boy oh boy was I excited and ready to MAKE SOME NOISE because it was RETRO ROUND! :laughv1: Everything 90s except for the high scoring entertaining footy.

Robbo interviewed Windsor, who loves movies and his favourite movie of all time is Harry Potter. Who could say which one?:confusedv1:

YOPRO BALL ROLLER was a farce. The fix was in and the bloke let his lady win...but then he proposed. Love was in the air, and she said yes.:love::love:

During the MACARENA at half time one scallywag pretended to ejaculate when on the big screen. :eekv1::eekv1:

DEMON DASH was a disaster, 10m head start not enough against Langdon.:thumbsdownv1:

Outside the ground someone yelled out SACK GOODWIN and I fist bumped him.

We kicked 7 goals for the game. All 17867 went home filled with DEMON SPIRIT.:sickv1:

That will be the last ATG for 2024 from your friendly reporter, Demon Attack.
We should scrap the Melbourne games and just put on crowd engagement activities every week.

We traded up in the draft to try and get Reid. When that didn't work we made the most of it.
How is that supposed to work tho.

Shouldn't we have traded the picks after WC agreed to give us pick 1? Doing the trade for the Kolt pick before we had an agreement from WC is stupid.

How is that supposed to work tho.

Shouldn't we have traded the picks after WC agreed to give us pick 1? Doing the trade for the Kolt pick before we had an agreement from WC is stupid.
Yeah I think people are kinda making shit up with that. I think we were just trying to get as high as possible in the draft. The more players you take the more you need to delist so we were obviously happy with taking 2 players.

Yeah I think people are kinda making shit up with that. I think we were just trying to get as high as possible in the draft. The more players you take the more you need to delist so we were obviously happy with taking 2 players.
We definitely had a punt at Reid last off-season with that draft hand. It was well reported. But yes, it also seems like we were happy to just move our pick up a couple of spots as well. If we had picked Darcy Wilson it would have looked great but alas. Ultimately he went for our original pick.

We definitely had a punt at Reid last off-season with that draft hand. It was well reported. But yes, it also seems like we were happy to just move our pick up a couple of spots as well. If we had picked Darcy Wilson it would have looked great but alas. Ultimately he went for our original pick.
Before we'd started trading we would have asked WC the price. We would have known fairly early they weren't budging so I think in the end we were happy to trade up.

Waiting for the guy I wanted James Leake to become a gun so I can have a complete meltdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v West Horsham Port: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back