Autopsy Finish the H&A season on a winning note, 31 point winners against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere (of course could have missed it) but after our first goal a guy in a pink shirt, directly behind the goal, gave the white power/OK sign. (No doubt which one it was). :mad:
Didn't see him again, hopefully appropriately dealt with.
00:32 here?

I’ve never seen that gesture before. Suss, is it?

Ahhh and actually.. Dane rampe kicked a goal, cmon now

00:32 here?

I’ve never seen that gesture before. Suss, is it?

You can't quite see it in the highlights, but it was 'performed' by the guy in the cap & pink shirt.
He actually leaned over the fence and checked that he was on the big screen.

As for the meaning of the sign;

In this case I have no doubt it was the white power sign, rather than the original meaning of the OK sign.

Who are the four who will come out for J Mac, Paps, Tommy Mac and Isaac?
I can't see anything other than a sad exit for Adams. The other three who will come out will be Fox, Cleary and Francis.
It will be sad to see both Fox and Adams miss out but unless we have other injuries, I can't see a spot for these.
Some may argue that Campbell should be one of the ones to miss as Adam's finals experience is hard to ignore.
Hopefully, we have a full squad to choose from and leave the hard decisions to the selection panel.

I can't see anything other than a sad exit for Adams. The other three who will come out will be Fox, Cleary and Francis.
It will be sad to see both Fox and Adams miss out but unless we have other injuries, I can't see a spot for these.
Some may argue that Campbell should be one of the ones to miss as Adam's finals experience is hard to ignore.
Hopefully, we have a full squad to choose from and leave the hard decisions to the selection panel.
Tonight reinforced for me that Adam’s is ahead of Parker in the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who needs Heeney, Papps, TMac and JMac ?? :laughing:

3 games ago we lost by 112 points!! Ahhh, 2024.. you make me chuckle.

Couldn't ask for more... finally a decent 1st quarter , more importantly 4 quarters!
Just seem to be heating up each week since our v Pies miracle last gasp win.
Mostly injury free & team confidence ultra high going into a couple of home finals.

Only 3 more wins to go & another Knights poster to add to my Weg/Knights hallway Swans GF gallery. Yeah baby! 👌

Adams was very good tonight and I am picking him over Campbell. One of Campbell/Fox/Cleary as sub. Think the latter two cover more roles but not fussed either way.

You can't quite see it in the highlights, but it was 'performed' by the guy in the cap & pink shirt.
He actually leaned over the fence and checked that he was on the big screen.

As for the meaning of the sign;

In this case I have no doubt it was the white power sign, rather than the original meaning of the OK sign.
No, you can see it loud and clear at 00:32.

Guy stayed there all night. You can see him for the last Crows goal.

Tonight reinforced for me that Adam’s is ahead of Parker in the midfield.

Easily was important early the quick ball out to the outsides. Got 17 possessions and he did his job that’s exactly what he’s there for allows Parker to play forward. You need those tough uncompromising mids in a final

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Finish the H&A season on a winning note, 31 point winners against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back