Greatest Bulldogs Marks

Remove this Banner Ad

GALL_DOGS_SS4_gallery__302x400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you go past Mattew Robbins mark at the Dome against Brisbane. Would easily be the best mark i have witnessed from a doggies player.

The best mark i have ever seen would have to be Gary Moorecrofts against us at the dome. I was sitting side on, the atmosphere it created was awesome.

gday

i am glad that everyone has gotten into the spirit of our great marks ! and we have taken some rippers, believe me !

one i also remember in about 1999 which was chris grants mark against fremantle when we demolished them at optus oval by about 90 points one day there - i think it was 1999 he rode someone like a step ladder that day too ! In fact, i got him to sign a photo of it and i took it to a mate of mine who was in hospital, and it made his day !!!

granty used to take some bloody ripper marks in his time !

cheers

wian

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DNS_qfoFuVI

You can find two of Monty's grabs at the 58 second mark and the 4.45 minute mark.

I wouldn't watch all the rest, half are of marks taken over bulldog players. If there was ever a competition for the team with the highest number of screamers taken against them, we would win it by a street.

At 2.56 is that Scott Welsh?

And 3.39 for another great Bulldogs foward from another club, Kingsley Hunter.

Murray Rance took 2 screamers. One against the Swans won Mark of the Week. The other against North Melbourne was even better though.

Monty's marks were sensational, with the ones against the Swans and Bombers the best IMHO.

As well as many great marks, Granty "just missed" on many occasions. I remember 3 in particular. The one against the Crows in the 97 PF has already been mentioned. There was one against Collingwood at Waverley in a night game, and another against the Bears at the Western Oval when Granty was horizontal, but just failed to complete the mark.

The best I have ever seen though is Robbo's screamer over Chris Johnson. I will never forget the roar of the crowd that night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Bulldogs Marks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back