Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

a) Still top 2 after this round. TICK
b) Beat Adelaide next week. TICK
c) Refresh / reload during the bye TICK
d) Play Sydney for top spot. Make statement.
e) Bulldogs and Melbourne to get the gang back together and solidify position.
f) Top 2 assault begins in earnest - we shape our own destiny against Cats, Dockers, Pies.

Mitch BOG even though he was bashed from pillar to post. Well done Sammy!

Special mentions to both Langers and the Spangh - when they got near the ball, they made sure they got the thing. Showed up a number of more senior players in that respect. That kind of spirit won us the game.

Cegs... oh, Cegs... where have you been all my life? Hale must be veerrrryyy nervous right about now.

Need someone to kill the high ball down back still... any chance of Gibbo playing half a game at BHH next week seeing as we have the bye?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game over - Hawks Huge!!

OK - ITS TIME TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

Fantastic win. Undermanned, crucified by the media this week, Mitchell getting nothing, interstate against the Adelaide Throws.

Schoey was fantastic I thought. They all stepped up when it counted though

The Jets don't throw :confused:

Ha. Just you wait. Eric Decker, Jeremy Kerley, Jace Amaro, Shaq Evans and CJ2K from the backfield with Marty Mornhinweg making the calls. :thumbsu:

Great Win tonight, Crucial 4pts and no obvious injuries.

Really good performance from the team, no real standouts, but hats off to Litherland, Ceglar, BigBoy, Simpkin and Birch.

Put the feat up and get ready for the Swans in a fortnight.

A week is a long time in footy. Just think, next game we get Gibbo back...

That third quarter was simply sublime. We dominated that quarter and probably should have been further in front. I don't think Ceglar has played a bad game so far this year. Keeps getting better with each game and is quite mobile for a 204cm ruckman and good below his knees and also makes good decisions. Really pleased with our efforts tonight. Every time Adelaide scored a goal we were able to hit back with our own. I reckon Ceglar, Spangher and Litherland will all be part of the coaches plan for this years finals.

a) Still top 2 after this round. TICK
b) Beat Adelaide next week. TICK
c) Refresh / reload during the bye TICK
d) Play Sydney for top spot. Make statement.
e) Bulldogs and Melbourne to get the gang back together and solidify position.
f) Top 2 assault begins in earnest - we shape our own destiny against Cats, Dockers, Pies.
I dare say it will be 4th by the weekends conclusion.

Suckling was great but as usual gets no credit on here. Roughy and Stratts were the only 2 poor players tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back