Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha. Just you wait. Eric Decker, Jeremy Kerley, Jace Amaro, Shaq Evans and CJ2K from the backfield with Marty Mornhinweg making the calls. :thumbsu:

I went to a Jets game. They won in overtime - opening game last year, it was hilarious. They did not throw the ball often. Their supporters abused anything that moved (not wearing black or green)

Umm that was me. Happy to say that he Simpkin stuck it up me - best game I have ever seen him play.

Ceglar will be our number one ruck for next 7-8 years. My man Shoey was great, where are all the haters now? - again fu..k you all to those who have a dig at him each week, pretty quite now huh?

Me too. I put my hand up. I wont say that im 100% won over yet but his goals tonight were great and justified his selection. May he continue to prove us wrong again and again.

I didn't think Ceglar was any good.

Boy was I wrong.

Lot of Box Hill watchers wrote off Ceglar, as recently as about 2 months ago.

Jonathan Ceglar: "he's Cegsy and he knows it!" *

* Shamelessly stolen from another site.

:)

Spangher plays finals this year.

Watching Spangher play is like getting an electric shock to you shaft. You're never sure if its wonderful or painful. He took some fantastic grabs but got out bodied on a number of occasions and did a lot of lumbering past the ball. On balance he was above par but I wish he was more consistent.

I love Lither! He's actually a similar type to Rory Sloane, ferocious attack on the ball and loves to run and carry. One of my favourites!

Big Rough may not have had the best game tonight, but his second and third efforts went unnoticed and brought the ball to ground on numerous occasions and he also had 10 tackles. A game high. :thumbsu:

If I say I didn't notice his 2nd and 3rd effort am I agreeing or disagreeing with you? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to a Jets game. They won in overtime - opening game last year, it was hilarious. They did not throw the ball often. Their supporters abused anything that moved (not wearing black or green)

That would have been the game when the Buccaneers linebacker pushed Geno Smith out of bounds and gave up a 15 yard penalty which allowed the Jets to kick a field goal to win it, I think. Good game to go to. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back