Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess this will make for another lopsided game for this weekend.. Hopefully Gold Coast can at least put up a fight.

Anyone watching this game and seeing buddy's chest mark after a two man wrestle, will understand that razor ray does not understand what he's calling. These umpires are killing everyone with padantics .
If others have seen the three frees for Hawthorn that were missed they may like to comment , the umpires do it to everyone.In the second quarter we were given a good belting and congratulation Suns you were the much better team in that quarter, you might just beat us.

But even you guys will look and see three blatant missed calls , one of them caused a turn over in your close forward fifty and a goal, another that quarter was a clear in the back (a real in the back too ) not called, razor or one of his prancers missed it , or didn't call it.

No sour grapes from me good luck Suns , I love Browny wish we still had him. I have to go to work . Turned off TV before Hawks 11 points down.

on the slide big time it appears
Hasn't had a great year especially considering how good he was last year. I think he will slowly ramp back into it though. Was pretty good last week.

Anyone watching this game and seeing buddy's chest mark after a two man wrestle, will understand that razor ray does not understand what he's calling. These umpires are killing everyone with padantics .
If others have seen the three frees for Hawthorn that were missed they may like to comment , the umpires do it to everyone.In the second quarter we were given a good belting and congratulation Suns you were the much better team in that quarter, you might just beat us.

But even you guys will look and see three blatant missed calls , one of them caused a turn over in your close forward fifty and a goal, another that quarter was a clear in the back (a real in the back too ) not called, razor or one of his prancers missed it , or didn't call it.

No sour grapes from me good luck Suns , I love Browny wish we still had him. I have to go to work . Turned off TV before Hawks 11 points down.

You haven't lost yet mate, save it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back