May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

So May was suspended for hurting Melksham’s feelings, but Melksham wasn’t for whacking him in retaliation? How does that work?
That was my thoughts. How does Melksham get away with physically assaulting someone, who pissed or not, who just said something that upset him.

I think it could be Zyzz, for example, we could offer a 0 game suspension to a player arrested for sexual harassment and assault?

Brah. If those allegations were proven I was advocating for instant dismissal. De Goey was rightfully banned from the club for the duration of the investigation and court proceedings.

We have Melksham admitting to throwing hands and May admitting to catching them. Furthermore the restaurant citing extensive damage.

Then we have Melbourne offering 1 and 0 game suspensions and claiming “hand infections”.

Pls.

So do I. So many people on here taking it way too seriously.
So you think its "funny" that mid-season, not Mad Monday, a player from the reigning premiers who is sidelined because of concussion protocols is pissed at a restaurant and is decked by a team mate after slagging him off?

Way people are carrying on here, seriously.

Who hasn't wanted to punch out a workmate. I'm looking at Trev right now thinking about how much I'd like to put the campaigner through a table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brah. If those allegations were proven I was advocating for instant dismissal. De Goey was rightfully banned from the club for the duration of the investigation and court proceedings.

We have Melksham admitting to throwing hands and May admitting to catching them. Furthermore the restaurant citing extensive damage.

Then we have Melbourne offering 1 and 0 game suspensions and claiming “hand infections”.

Pls.
Melksham was never playing this week at AFL level if you worried, concerned or unsure about it.

For those interested the menu at Entrecote
By all accounts the steak frites is the way to go

View attachment 1419255
WTF are those meatheads doing at a fancy pants restaurant like this? Did Ben Brown suggest it? Maybe he also suggested some fine wines as well. “Hey Ben, where can we get some cheeseburgers, fries and plonk followed by punching the shite out of each other?”. “Well Steven and Jake, I’d suggest Entrecôte!”.

So you think its "funny" that mid-season, not Mad Monday, a player from the reigning premiers who is sidelined because of concussion protocols is pissed at a restaurant and is decked by a team mate after slagging him off?
Obviously Melbourne need to take seriously ( and they have) But I've seen opposition supporters on here go a little overboard. Clearly they haven't been around sporting teams. Stuff like this happens all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back