May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Max Gawn's press conference was brilliant example of leadership. So envious.

such a dramatic, and overall traumatic event. it's really sad we've been exposed to the really horrible realities of mankind - and all so public, can only pray our children aren't too effected.

times like these really put life, and our privleged positions in perspective.

i, for one, will never been dining out in melbourne again or going to another game to support these monsters. it's just not safe or ethical.

good riddance.
I reckon it's time we moved on from 'boys will be boys' and 'that's what all footy clubs are like'. We've seen enough one-punch deaths that we shouldn't be shrugging off incidents like these. I'm not even thinking about the 'effect on children' or 'role model' angle, it's just grossly violent behaviour that can change a life in seconds. Both should be copping a heavy whack until it gets through their thick heads.

So May got a week by the club for having a drink when he shouldn’t, and Melksham gets nothing for nearly knocking the block out.
I think this says more about what the Melb footy club think of May than anything else. Another Harris from Hawthorn, well done you helped get us a flag or two, and because your a half decent player we won’t punish you too much, but really every single player on the list can’t stand the sight of you. But we can’t say that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think its "funny" that mid-season, not Mad Monday, a player from the reigning premiers who is sidelined because of concussion protocols is pissed at a restaurant and is decked by a team mate after slagging him off?
He's not the only one.

Melksham has always come across as a decent young man and its obvious more was said and MFC are trying to bury what actually was said…the club has had internal issues lately that weren’t handled very well !
I clearly remember May slagging gold cost players that left the club when he was co-captain…within 12-18 months he did exactly that…I’d say there’s very little between his ears.
Both players should be suspended by the club
Remember when May blamed Gold Coast's training standards for showing up several kgs overweight and unfit despite it being obvious that he was in much worse shape compared to the previous season at Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back