May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Up there as the best KPD in the league , yes , when DeGoey gets his face re-arranged on 2 seperate occasions by his own team “mates” come and talk to me
Come talk to me when May is accessed in two seperate incidents for sexual assualt

Watched AFL360 last night. No mention of the impact on the beautiful French restaurant, its staff or the other patrons, not from Whateley, Robbo or Jordan Lewis. Speaking of Lewis, he wasn't up to the task. When it boils down to it, he's one of the lads, not a true leader, at least not for this sort of thing. Offered the motherhood statement that violence is never okay and then his main points were that Steven May is a good guy, will be hurting and the main thing is to make sure he's okay. Just like May's public apology, it was all about the club, the impact on the boys, nothing about the restaurant they disrespected and property they damaged. Piss weak. Talk about living in an ivory tower.
Thank god for Max Gawn.

Remember when Shai Bolton stepped up last year to defend Rioli’s girlfriend from inappropriate sexual advances from a drunken patron ….. and was then handed a $20,000 fine.

But Melksham clocks a teammate who was delivering some verbal barbs and it’s no apology needed, no fine and no pressure from the AFL to condemn violence and ‘nothing to see here’.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remember when Shai Bolton stepped up last year to defend Rioli’s girlfriend from inappropriate sexual advances from a drunken patron ….. and was then handed a $20,000 fine.

But Melksham clocks a teammate who was delivering some verbal barbs and it’s no apology needed, no fine and no pressure from the AFL to condemn violence and ‘nothing to see here’.

Who fined Bolton? The AFL or Richmond?

Clearly Steven May needs to be sacked for his own good

Totally agree we gave Freddy a week for a drink on a 6 day break
Melbourne gave may a week for a drink under protocols.
The afl and demons have given no punishment for a fight in a public establishment that destroyed property distressed patrons and pissed off the owner.
Other clubs and players certainly aren’t afforded the same luxury.

Who fined Bolton? The AFL or Richmond?
the afl. after richmond already dealt with it.

but then again, bolton and rioli are 2 dark skinned boys, so the different treatment is to be expected. trashing a restaurant is acceptable behavior for light skinned people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Shai Bolton stepped up last year to defend Rioli’s girlfriend from inappropriate sexual advances from a drunken patron ….. and was then handed a $20,000 fine
No.
I remember Shai Bolton assaulting a random member of the public and lying about it.
Melky and May having a playfight with eachother is immature and the penalty is appropriate.

Up there as the best KPD in the league , yes , when DeGoey gets his face re-arranged on 2 seperate occasions by his own team “mates” come and talk to me
Seriously? One has a bit of a mouth on him and says some stupid things and the other drink drives, gets in a fight every off season, assaults / harasses women and should probably have gone to jail if he wasn’t good at kicking a football. They’re not in the same ballpark.

No.
I remember Shai Bolton assaulting a random member of the public and lying about it.
Melky and May having a playfight with eachother is immature and the penalty is appropriate.

Remind me again, who did he lie to? Melksham punches a recently concussed teammate in the head because he said a few little nasty comments … and they get into a brawl and trash a restaurant, but May apologises and Melksham is the victim.

I don’t recall Bolton ever being given ‘victim’ status for punching someone who was engaging in inappropriate behavior towards Rioli’s girlfriend …

What’s worse, punching someone making inappropriate sexual advances to your mate’s girlfriend, or punching a recently concussed teammate who was saying mean things to a teammate ..??

Just weird, that’s all.

Remind me again, who did he lie to? Melksham punches a recently concussed teammate in the head because he said a few little nasty comments … and they get into a brawl and trash a restaurant, but May apologises and Melksham is the victim.

I don’t recall Bolton ever being given ‘victim’ status for punching someone who was engaging in inappropriate behavior towards Rioli’s girlfriend …

What’s worse, punching someone making inappropriate sexual advances to your mate’s girlfriend, or punching a recently concussed teammate who was saying mean things to a teammate ..??

Just weird, that’s all.

dont forget trashing the restaurant. dont think bolton smashed the place up.

Remove this Banner Ad

May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back