May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty sure all clubs have to deal with some internal rifts every week, it's very competitive and stressful to be a full-time AFL footballer, no fan should think that every player in every team is pally-wally. The question is, what was May was doing "on the sauce" in front of teammates? And that is bewildering? This was obviously no verbal stoush, it was a full-on punch-up in a public place. May is very lucky he didn't cop a 6-week penalty from the Demons, something triggered Melksham and now he's out as a result of it?
Monday's game will be very interesting against the Pies, what will be the repercussions if any?

Remind me again, who did he lie to? Melksham punches a recently concussed teammate in the head because he said a few little nasty comments … and they get into a brawl and trash a restaurant, but May apologises and Melksham is the victim.

I don’t recall Bolton ever being given ‘victim’ status for punching someone who was engaging in inappropriate behavior towards Rioli’s girlfriend …

What’s worse, punching someone making inappropriate sexual advances to your mate’s girlfriend, or punching a recently concussed teammate who was saying mean things to a teammate ..??

Just weird, that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
you are lying.
Bolton was not fined he donated money to a charity.
Melksham and May will donate time to a charity.
Same shit.

Why am I not surprised that a thread about two Melbourne players punching on somehow morphed into a “Woe is me, it’s so unfair on the Toiges.” discussion?

Stephen Hocking is pulling the strings on this one too I suspect.
no its the dark/light skin differential treatment that is the issue, and the fact the afl came over the top in that case where this one which is identical at best.

the freo player got the same punishment for simply drinking, without starting a brawl and trashing a restaurant. how is that fair?

no its the dark/light skin differential treatment that is the issue, and the fact the afl came over the top in that case where this one which is identical at best.

the freo player got the same punishment for simply drinking, without starting a brawl and trashing a restaurant. how is that fair?
So, you’re aware Stephen May is indigenous? Yes?

You mean where Bolton's happened when teams were in COVID Hubs under very extreme restrictions, fortunate to be allowed to play out a season due to the QLD Government, and May's didn't?

I don't think this is going how you thought it would go.

You mean where Bolton's happened when teams were in COVID Hubs under very extreme restrictions, fortunate to be allowed to play out a season due to the QLD Government, and May's didn't?

I don't think this is going how you thought it would go.
youve just prooved that you have nfi what youre talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just more Toiges coming up with alternative facts to suit their conspiracy agenda.

"Richmond star Shai Bolton has been handed a $20,000 fine"

literally the first line in the article you posted.

but theres also this:
"The AFL has handed Richmond star Shai Bolton a $20,000 fine after an investigation overruled the Tigers"

is the person who the the punch and caused the damage (melksham)
Melksham and May got identical punishment for the fighting - community service. If it was a prolonged scuffle with tables getting broken, it would’ve been more than just one punch thrown by Melksham.

May got a week for breaking concussion protocol.

So racist.

Melbourne-Bitter-Alison-Turnbull-no-background_300x300.jpg

Introducing the NEW Melbourne Bitter 4.0

"Hits harder than a regular mid(fielder)"

SELLS ITSELF

May hasn't come off at all well out of this. Sounds like he was being an absolute prick by all reports. Honestly, I'm glad Melksham stood up for his teammates even if it meant coming to blows with May and creating a public spectacle. Much prefer that and the accompanied media storm than everyone suffering in silence and having those kind of attitudes and ugly banter be normalised within the group.

Remove this Banner Ad

May banned by Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back