News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Another puppet put in a place of power because they tow the line.
Their title is just that a title.
Could not agree more. She is robot like in her rehearsed answers.
She had time to study the questions with AFL induced outcomes.
It is nearly time to move on from these engineered outcomes..I wonder how much gambling is playing a part in all this. Three games with Umpire induced outcomes between three Interstate vs Vic teams, hmm....

Could not agree more. She is robot like in her rehearsed answers.
She had time to study the questions with AFL induced outcomes.
It is nearly time to move on from these engineered outcomes..I wonder how much gambling is playing a part in all this. Three games with Umpire induced outcomes between three Interstate vs Vic teams, hmm....

The AFL is an entertainment product and the storylines have about as much credibility as WWE Wrestling. Currently West Coast are the lowest of heels but the wheel will turn. And then, almost like magic, umpires will remember that not only can the rules sometimes apply to both teams equally, but better still apply to us wholly unequally in the good way.

The AFL is an entertainment product and the storylines have about as much credibility as WWE Wrestling. Currently West Coast are the lowest of heels but the wheel will turn. And then, almost like magic, umpires will remember that not only can the rules sometimes apply to both teams equally, but better still apply to us wholly unequally in the good way.

Pretty much. Even in game you can see the umpires getting totally swayed by the momentum of the match and whistle a side to death. The lowly Vic sides probably cop it the worst on that front I think.

Not sure I agree. Sheed isn't what he used to be and Oscar and Hewett have played 1 game combined. Would be pretty disappointing if Hewett and Oscar don't make much difference coming back.

Yep, cant count half the blokes he listed off. Agree we have underperformed if you dont look at the availability/injury status of our players but thats not how you evaluate a list performance.

Oscar hasnt played, Ryan has only just been starting to find some form after coming back from a long time off injured. Forward line hasnt all played together this year so far.

The backline has been ok this year, hard when the midfield is very poor when missing one of Yeo/Kelly/Reid. We have basically been missing at least one of them each week since round 6(the derby), only the Crows game which was Yeos return game, and the Bombers game where Yeo got injured in the 3rd qtr.

Cant count Sheed as one of our 4 mids, hes just past it. The 4 is now Yeo, Kelly, Reid and Ginbey.
Dunno why he mentioned Hewett, the guy hasnt played all year lmao

Watching the Midweek Tackle tonight.
They were talking about the unfairness of the Fixtures.

Sam Landsberger said the WA clubs should get to play in opening round so the get the extra bye and reduce travel.

Scott Gulan said "Crowds want to see the big Victorian clubs play, not sides from WA".

And I foolishly thought we were in a national comp for a second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I agree. Sheed isn't what he used to be and Oscar and Hewett have played 1 game combined. Would be pretty disappointing if Hewett and Oscar don't make much difference coming back.

Hawthorn are performing better with the players they have because their coach demands standards from his team. They went up 2-3 levels after he told the team to bring their mouth guards to training after a bad loss over a month ago. Our players walk laps of MRP and play grab ass.

Watching the Midweek Tackle tonight.
They were talking about the unfairness of the Fixtures.

Sam Landsberger said the WA clubs should get to play in opening round so the get the extra bye and reduce travel.

Scott Gulan said "Crowds want to see the big Victorian clubs play, not sides from WA".

And I foolishly thought we were in a national comp for a second.
The guy looks like a low IQ slob, is it surprising he refers to the biggest club in the country as one of "sides from wa".

Got round to watching the AA selection meeting on Fox

Wasn’t sure what it’d be like but found it quite interesting although I’m not convinced it’s something we should be seeing whilst the season is still in progress

Surprisingly I thought Kane Cornes came across really well. Made reasoned arguments without trying to get the attention he craves on social media

Jakovich was also a strong voice along with Buckley

Nice that TB was getting credit alongside Gov. Yeo and Waterman were no surprise that they were brought up - lot of love for Waterman in particular. Duggan getting discussed was something of a surprise but glad he’s getting recognition as well

Hawthorn are performing better with the players they have because their coach demands standards from his team. They went up 2-3 levels after he told the team to bring their mouth guards to training after a bad loss over a month ago. Our players walk laps of MRP and play grab ass.
Mouthguards the new Gatorade

And The Worst has the exact same article paywalled. Word for word. wow.
Both sourced from the AAP but the fact they had the balls to paywall it is.. it's gross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back