News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

From after ten minutes I’d forgotten how spiteful old ginger nuts was against the eagles. Apparently Sumich is getting a development coach gig and ripping into the process as to why many contenders have ruled themselves out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From after ten minutes I’d forgotten how spiteful old ginger nuts was against the eagles. Apparently Sumich is getting a development coach gig and ripping into the process as to why many contenders have ruled themselves out

Funny how he still thought andrew mcqualter was at Richmond when’s he’s actually at Melbourne.

I did have a chuckle when he said Simmo was incompetent, really has a lot of hate for Simpson, wouldn’t be surprised if Simmo gave him the old what’s your name mate at a function or something😂

The next show on 6PR that Hardie was on after we won in 2018 his first sentence was labelling our premiership a "Bradbury flag", I shit you not. He's so bitter against the Eagles he can't even get the terminology correct, just trying to clutch for a way to shit on it. He's a fat little ginger that no one inside or outside of the footy industry takes seriously.

The next show on 6PR that Hardie was on after we won in 2018 his first sentence was labelling our premiership a "Bradbury flag", I shit you not. He's so bitter against the Eagles he can't even get the terminology correct, just trying to clutch for a way to shit on it. He's a fat little ginger that no one inside or outside of the footy industry takes seriously.

There used to be a video on YouTube with the 6pr commentary of the last 5minutes of the 2018 grand final, it’s a great listen , Karl Langdon going nuts and Brad Hardie sounding like he was about to start crying.😂

I personally think it's pretty rubbish of the club to go on about his "300 milestone" ... stfu!

You know it's not game 300 the same way it is Cripps' game 250, you're trying to make money off this shit.

Have some honour.

Not according to you. But it is according to afl and afl life membership.

Shitting on this because you aren’t happy today shows lack of honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope.

He hasn't played 300 games.

Have spoken to people that are genuinely confused about it. They're trying to get people through the turnstyles.
Yes he has.

They include preseason and representative(international rules) games in the tally.

He hasn't played 300 AFL premiership season games obviously but it's the same for Darling, who reached the 300 last year.

They only made a fuss about it because it was Gaff's last game.

Yes he has.

They include preseason and representative(international rules) games in the tally.

He hasn't played 300 AFL premiership season games obviously but it's the same for Darling, who reached the 300 last year.

They only made a fuss about it because it was Gaff's last game.

And the whole reason they gave him two games was to get him to the milestone, which qualifies him for AFL life membership.

And the whole reason they gave him two games was to get him to the milestone, which qualifies him for AFL life membership.

I think most people who can ad get that. Some people are attached to 300 game thing.

298 games indicates travel was factor in your life. A bit meh. But 300, “hey hey, what an achievement! No travel factor involved there! Great genes”.

PS. For those a little too touchy on games played, I know he didn’t play 298 AFL PREMIERSHIP games.

Interesting interview with Dylan Moore with regard to hawthorns start to the year and what the players did to turn it around from 0-5

Sumich’s thoughts…. What he mentions about Harley Reid is correct

Reid does need to be talked to about his body language as I don't believe it's helping his cause but...I believe he is currently not being umpired the same way he was at the start of the year and the change/confusion in his game has been apparent. Since that St Kilda game where IMO the AFL seemed to have deemed him to be fair game for holding and/or high tackles and whenever he does it back to be immediately pinged for it (and given an extra week in a suspension because potential). Therefore, he has to change the way he deals with the attention and not get involved in tit for tat stuff as well as arm waving at the umpire.

I'm not a fan of our leaders in the midfield. Yeo is a good effort guy and goes hard. He does have the tendency to burst out of the middle and have a ping rather than the team thing consistently. So him doing that and expecting Reid not to follow when he gets a burst out of the middle is not going to work.
Don't think Kelly is a leader at all. He does the same thing and the gap between his best and worst is too large to be a leader.

Hopefully Shuey is having a word to him about this stuff.

Sumich’s thoughts…. What he mentions about Harley Reid is correct

Yeah suma didn't hear you moaning about Judd bursting form the centre square not hitting big Q or Hansen on the lead and slotting the goal instead... :rolleyes:

FFS he is a 19 year old kid who has the ability to kick a goal from the centre square from the bounce...not many in the comp have that ability and this is his first year in senior football FFS ....if you are going to bag the mids ...perhaps have a go at shuey who is the midfield coach or Yeo and Kelly

If Reid bursts from the middle from a stoppage and is in the open and goes for goal.....so what ??....If he kicks a behind we should set up behind the ball and keep it in there for a repeated forward entry.....if he kicks it.....look what happened against Melbourne...burned off Petracca inspired his team mates and the crowd and guess what we got the win

Suma whingeing because the forwards not getting silver service ???? turn it up...perhaps they the forwards should work more to keep the ball in our forward line more instead of the opposition defence just waltzing it out when it hits the deck ?

Lol Garry Lyon on On the Couch just now "Eagles fans asking why you don't talk about us on this show, that's why" and he points to a graphic of it being the fourth time this year we've ended a game with a score in the 30's. We're a flat out joke and the players keep getting away with it :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back