News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the song is apparently now woke too. Not good enough for it to be bland and shit, has to now be woke of course.
I had a work colleague describe a set of cranes on a building site as woke because they were purple the other day, had to walk away from him before his stupidity caused me to physically harm myself.

Whenever people use that term nowadays, I'm reminded of this.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Last edited:
I had a work colleague describe a set of cranes on a building site as woke because they were purple the other day, had to walk away from him before before his stupidity caused me to physically harm myself.

Whenever people use that term nowadays, I'm reminded of this.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

A995A7EF-375C-46D4-AB94-92E237C662D5.jpeg

Wow and a little stunned to read of Sam Landsberger's tragic passing.

Terribly, terribly sad news.

One of the better up and coming footy journalists.

The older I get the more I appreciate life and the many blessings that its bestowed on me, and its events such as Sams untimely passing, that give me a greater appreciations of the gift of life.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Fellow posters hug those close to you a little tighter tonight and cherish living in the moment with those who matter to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Driver refused a blood test but passed the roadside tests. Odd behaviour.

How traumatic for his mother. Poor thing.

Nothing says guilty like refusing testing.

Normally I'm a bit of a realist when it comes to death and tragedy but I just feel so sad for Sam's mum after reading that.
My wife was in a car accident a few years ago. i received a call from her while i was at work, she rarely calls when I'm at work...took the call...i could here here wailing in the background and it was a stranger talking to me saying she was involved in a car accident.

To say the arse falls out of your guts is an understatement.

Thankfully the worst did not happen, but to this day if she has to call me while im at work...i shit my pants.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back