News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

I never knew these blokes did YouTube.
Only had their poddy.
For anyone else out of the loop like me.

Simpson seems to be doing the rounds with media over east atm with AFL360, the Front Bar and now another radio interview. He does mention that he’s back in Victoria catching up with family for a few weeks which is probably something he hadn’t had much opportunity to do in recent years

Gives a strong endorsement of the club as they look for his replacement so there’s clearly no resentment there. Even jokes that he might apply for the job himself. Does clip the media as being the one downside of the job - he did take a lot of heat and whilst he didn’t admit to it at the time, it obviously took a toll

Not a bad listen overall and his dry sense of humour again shines through

Simpson seems to be doing the rounds with media over east atm with AFL360, the Front Bar and now another radio interview. He does mention that he’s back in Victoria catching up with family for a few weeks which is probably something he hadn’t had much opportunity to do in recent years

Gives a strong endorsement of the club as they look for his replacement so there’s clearly no resentment there. Even jokes that he might apply for the job himself. Does clip the media as being the one downside of the job - he did take a lot of heat and whilst he didn’t admit to it at the time, it obviously took a toll

Not a bad listen overall and his dry sense of humour again shines through

He's a class act all around and he will always be an Eagle in my eyes.

It's such a shame some of the supporter group couldn't show the man the same respect. Yes, it was time for a change but some of the people kicking the man on the way out the door did not sit well with me. He deserved to be applauded but as always we seem to need a scapegoat we can blame all our woes on.

I hope he's not lost to the game and gets another gig one day.

He's a class act all around and he will always be an Eagle in my eyes.

It's such a shame some of the supporter group couldn't show the man the same respect. Yes, it was time for a change but some of the people kicking the man on the way out the door did not sit well with me. He deserved to be applauded but as always we seem to need a scapegoat we can blame all our woes on.

I hope he's not lost to the game and gets another gig one day.
Really love how he's gone about it. I've always believed that how you leave a job is as important as your entire relationship with the organisation up to that point.

Leave with grace - leaving poorly stains how your whole time there will be remembered.

Tv Show Waiting GIF by PotatoITV

There these WCE delistings at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back