Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 160 28.5%
  • No

Votes: 402 71.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who thinks Nick Daicos is not one of the most elite and talented young players to ever play the game is either

1. A troll
2. A bitter little whinger
3. A jealous twat
4 Or someone who just does not understand football.

Attachments

• IMG_4726.png
    IMG_4726.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 28
Brownlow is LIVE

Surely the three, but am aware he was very quiet late

That 2nd was unbelievable though, minimum two and should be three

He'll benefit from no other real standouts in that game, because he really only played one very good quarter (only had 11 disposals in the other three quarters) but that quarter was unbelievable and changed the momentum.

He (like Neale) did nothing when the game was on the line in the last.

I'd probably give the 3 to Sidebottom for his job on Neale and also getting a lot of it himself.

Would be one of the harder games to predict Brownlow votes for, I'd be surprised if Nicky or Neale didn't feature but not sure either get the 3 given their relatively average last quarters. Nicky had some eye catching moments though and got the Pies back in the game, so 3 wouldn't be unjustified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? Where's Nicky been the last 5-6 weeks where he's barely fired a shot most weeks?

“Demons legend Garry Lyon noted on Fox Footy post-match the Daicos “legend just grows and grows,” with the son of a gun superstar helping turn the game with two goals in the second term, also finishing with 25 touches.’

Attachments

• IMG_4730.png
    IMG_4730.png
    204 KB · Views: 25
As Pies fans went wild after the full-time siren, St Kilda champion Nick Dal Santo said it was like a “nightclub” at the MCG.

“It’s like a nightclub down here and Nick Daicos is the rock star,” he said.

… "Wow, I think I'll tell my grandkids I coached Nick Daicos," McRae said.
"That's going to be one of the great stories when I'm older. What a player. …
"We're all on the bench, not laughing, but just going, 'Wow!'. We're all in awe.
We've got front-row seats to the Nick Show, and he's a remarkable player."
… and all through the game he was being scragged and blatantly held well off the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back