No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Just said to Queen Harold , that Jake Lever has at least 2 brain fades per game .
And right on queue šŸ¤£

Yay, come on you mighty, working manā€™s heroes, battlerā€™s prince, brave-hearted, backs against the wall is where weā€™re at our best little Shinboner Spirits!
I heard a commen-tato mention the ā€œlegendary Bloods spiritā€ in relation to Sydney last week.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Yay, come on you mighty, working manā€™s heroes, battlerā€™s prince, brave-hearted, backs against the wall is where weā€™re at our best little Shinboner Spirits!
šŸ˜±
Sorry to see you are unwell Leon. Iā€™ve called the paramedics and theyā€™ll be around very soon. Just make yourself a cup of tea, take two Bex and have a good lie down. Iā€™m sure the ambos will sort you out in no time.

šŸ˜±
Sorry to see you are unwell Leon. Iā€™ve called the paramedics and theyā€™ll be around very soon. Just make yourself a cup of tea, take two Bex and have a good lie down. Iā€™m sure the ambos will sort you out in no time.

Thanks DW.

Iā€™m in isolation for the rest of the week šŸ‘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK out for the rest of the home and away season for the Blues, puntured lung and a fractured foot.

TDK out for the rest of the home and away season for the Blues, puntured lung and a fractured foot.
A big blow for them. Been one of the form rucks in the completion, especially the past few weeks. Blues should still make the top 4 though, they have a somewhat soft run home.

When the Hakws lose a few games in a row the tide will swing so severely the other way it will be glorious.

I don't particularly mind the attention that Hawthorn are getting. They've played consistently well since playing us with only one real blip against Cats.

I suggested a month or so ago that our clash with Hawthorn back in the earlier rounds could end up being one of the more influential games of the season in hindsight. It set them on the right path and gave us the jolt that we needed to have a bloody good look at ourselves (well most outside of Bont Libba and Treloar needed to commit properly and turn up every week). With a couple of exceptions (Brisbane and Port games), we've turned up committed and had some very good wins against good opposition as well as a very honourable defeat under difficult circumstances against Sydney (a win on all but the scoreboard).

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back