No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo are seriously quick when they get rolling.

Hold their forwards back and can score fast if they break through at half back.

It’s good to watch.

Because we start the season appallingly every year. What were we 3-5?.

Draw hasn’t helped but poor pre season preparation and Bevo experimenting means it takes until round 8 or 9 that we actually decide on a best 22.
Sorry but this is diatribe.

New coaching panel, new fitness group a substantial part of our players less than 50 games wtf what do you actually expect!!!!

This is a new group, staggering we could actually challenge this year.

Take some time and look at what is and has changed not repeat irrelevant past issues

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ours wasn't much better
Despite how shit your team goes….i will never condone so called “fans” doing this….you can bet this same horse **** guy was the one up in everyone’s grill when they were second

Despite how shit your team goes….i will never condone so called “fans” doing this….you can bet this same horse **** guy was the one up in everyone’s grill when they were second
It’s like the knob jockey throwing his scarf on the ground. He would have been waving the same scarf after beating West Coast. Quite clearly the worst fans in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth did Port beat us so easily. Panicky, poor skills, witches hats for defenders. Bev owes us an explanation
Well that “witches hats for defenders “ comment came back to bite me in the second half! Shows what correct matchups can do. But the difference between their best and their worst is still a worry. Still confident that we can take them next time we meet

The Hawks keep stream-rolling opponents. If they make finals a few teams will be very nervous. Mitchell has them playing energetic team football. Surprising everybody really.

Adelaide were up 42 to 37 in the second quarter. So 4-87 since

They just have so much trust and belief in each other. Agreed that teams will be hoping they miss.

We had a similar ish run at the end of 2019 and then got stomped in the EF. I dont think they would allow themselves to get bullied like we did that day

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back