No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but I'd be in favour of Campbell and Cordy rucking together more than anything. As long as Will can go forward, and he's proven he can, with Patton in a permanent forward role, then that trio can fit into the same side.

I'm not sure where that leaves Jones. And i'm also not sure if this is still classed as non-bulldog talk :p.

I'm not sure where that leaves Jones. And i'm also not sure if this is still classed as non-bulldog talk :p.
I'm not sure about Jones. I'm prepared to back him rather than going for the likes of Casboult, who have shown even less, but we'd definitely benefit from the acquisition of a quality KPF and with Crameri, Grant and a resting ruckman already down there it'd be a tight fit.

I was thinking the same thing, but the powers that be can handle it :p

Non-bulldog, guys ;)

I can appreciate some Patton appreciation though.
What about Half-Bulldog?

If our board's anything to go by he's half-bulldog already ;) I'm a big fan of his, having seen plenty of him as a junior and knowing what sort of person he is. Really hope we make a concerted effort to get him to our club, at whatever cost.

WTF is up with teams beating us then losing to Melbourne/GWS
It's said a bit as a joke around here, and especially when you watch us play teams, but maybe we just are a hard to team to play against, as in we'll leave the opposition sore afterwards?

That or the team that beat us has some sort of mental change which causes them to go out the weak after not as fired up, maybe they get too relaxed.

Or it's probably just coincidence.

What about Half-Bulldog?

If our board's anything to go by he's half-bulldog already ;) I'm a big fan of his, having seen plenty of him as a junior and knowing what sort of person he is. Really hope we make a concerted effort to get him to our club, at whatever cost.
This is the interesting thing. Would you be prepared to go Hrovat for Patton? How about Clay Smith + steak knives for Patton and a 2nd round pick or similar. The price could be too high.

This is the interesting thing. Would you be prepared to go Hrovat for Patton? How about Clay Smith + steak knives for Patton and a 2nd round pick or similar. The price could be too high.
Probably on both counts. I really, really don't want to lose Hrovat, but we have to take our chances if they're putting the likes of Patton on the trade table. The price could be too high but I'd be more worried about letting a big fish go.

It's too hard to think about. Just have to dream up ridiculous trade scenarios on here and accept whatever the club does, haha.

Hard not to like Leppa. His press conference after getting flogged at home by gws was a ripper. Loved his comments about the giants key forwards. "The reality is they've got 2 really good ones........aaaaand a 3rd in the seconds, aaaaand a 4th. And we don't have one to take over from brown."

Hard not to like Leppa. His press conference after getting flogged at home by gws was a ripper. Loved his comments about the giants key forwards. "The reality is they've got 2 really good ones........aaaaand a 3rd in the seconds, aaaaand a 4th. And we don't have one to take over from brown."
I'm gonna have to watch this now. That's gold :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon squealing about ASADA running their campaign through the media...

ironing.jpg

I love Leppa, genuine character.

Watching him go absolutely bananas in the box last week after the first goal to Williams was hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back