No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To again use one of my favourite quotes, denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Everything about that string of responses though:
632.gif

Alex Rance, Sam Reid, Dan Hannebury. All sons of <100 game Dogs. :(
I'm alright with missing out on Rance. More than alright actually :)

The others, well I'm sad now.

can't see i agree with Peter Gordon. What's best for the sport is punishing drug cheats. Not how they're treated. Yes, they can argue all they like about due process, which we'll find out more about, but the most important thing here is a clean sport. This is no doubt a technicality and i'm not letting my bulldog bias getting in the way of that. If Crameri doped i don't care what asada did to get him to come clean.

One problem is that if "we didn't know" is a good excuse then there will be no onus on players to make it their business to know. That would be a loophole that would encourage rampant abuse and it's why WADA puts the responsibility back on the sports men and women.

I do agree though that if they were told they were being given a certain legal supplement and it was in fact something totally different and illegal then we have a case of (criminal?) fraud and it's a somewhat different story. That would be a bit like Michael Rogers eating Chinese beef that is routinely doctored with Clenbuterol.

Could Brisbane go a whole game without kicking a goal? :eek:
I saw a post along the lines of 'How did we lose to effen Brisbane' on that Facebook page and thought 'here we go again' until I bothered to look at the score. Wow. It's possible, they'll sneak one in sooner or later but a point in a half? :eek:

I hope 1 point is the final score actually

:p
The ghoul factor is strong with this one :p I'd say I feel sorry for them, but, you know. :cool:

Brisbane score! Brisbane GOAL!

These umpires are trying there best to make Essedon win here

That non goal review was ridiculous. We get more wrong than we do right. The system was brought in for exactly this scenario (the ball hitting the post) and what happens? We miss it. Ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayden Ballantyne in AA form?

:eek:

Brisbane will probably keep the heat off us for this round...
wonder if Damien Barrett will even see the injuries sustained during our game, probably not..

Hayden Ballantyne in AA form?

:eek:

Brisbane will probably keep the heat off us for this round...
wonder if Damien Barrett will even see the injuries sustained during our game, probably not..

Yep, I would think Ballantyne has that small forwards spot locked down.

GWS vs Carlton is a very entertaining game, Dylan Shiel is almost a clone of Judd. Just the way he runs and kicks it. Gun.

Mick "Carlton have the list to win a flag" Malthouse. :drunk:

Hey at least their kids are good for future though, oh wait they just stole a game in last 30 seconds against the worst vfl team in history

It's honestly ridiculous. For most of the game, Simpson, one of their best players, was playing as a deep defender. And when they were "trying" to win the game, any coach worth his salt would push him onto the ball, but no he stayed as a deep defender. Not the spare man, or a loose, but just deep.

If I didn't know any better I'd say they were tanking. But they're just that bad.

The Carlton melts are delicious.
031323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back