Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here.
Sdk in bews out.
Tuohy sub.
Put Bews on Rioli

Absolutely got torched when we played them at home, so who ever played on him then can’t do any worse.
Kicked 4.3 and gave a handball over the top in the goal square and also the siren blew as he was running into another goal

Same here.
Sdk in bews out.
Tuohy sub.

I can mount an argument for Bews as Rioli is a match winner and smashed us earlier this season. A few tough decisions coming up for the MC.

Put Bews on Rioli

Absolutely got torched when we played them at home, so who ever played on him then can’t do any worse.
Kicked 4.3 and gave a handball over the top in the goal square and also the siren blew as he was running into another goal
He was good tonight too- clutch goals at opportune times

Jhf is a frontrunner if they are dominating he will look a million bucks but he isnt the guy to pull it out of the fire when they arent. Butters rozee and wines are.
Look their stars are great but the problem has always been their bottom 6.

Kenny sold it to them that trading out duursma and bzt and sav in would improve it but it hasnt. This has been the reason they dont win flags and it will be the same this year.
Put it thus way if its close in the last qtr we will win because we have far less dumbfootballers than they do.

Our job is to not get jumped at the start (which happened last time) but if we stop that we will win.
Have you watched us lately? BZT has been very good and we are way in front with the Duursma trade.

Put Bews on Rioli

Rioli is the one I'm worrying about that isn't a mid.

Does Bews play? If not... I doubt Mullin plays on him.
Duncan/Touhy? nahh.
Humphries maybe?... but that is a big job in a final for him.
Zuthrie maybe?

Have you watched us lately? BZT has been very good and we are way in front with the Duursma trade.
I rate Port highly- who did you get for Duursma? I thought he was great for Essendon this year

Duncan/Touhy? nahh.
Zuthrie maybe?
Is Humphries cleared to play?
And who covers for Stewart?

He was good tonight too- clutch goals at opportune times

Duncan/Touhy? nahh.
Zuthrie maybe?
Can’t stand him
Bews IMO is the only option for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think hawthorn might just beat the dogs.
Go Away GIF

What stewarts out? I thought they were just being precautionary.
haven't heard either way- we might not- but he was right in front of us when he walked off and pointed to hammy at the bench

For some reason i am less worried about this one than i was the last time we played them over there in a final. Which was confirmed by watching them today.

I think you will see a very different geelong in the QF.
I wish I had your confidence Pure, I think Port will be to strong.. Im all happy on Neale, but he will have to step up more then he ever has..
I just think there Midfield will be the main reason why Port will win

I wish I had your confidence Pure, I think Port will be to strong.. Im all happy on Neale, but he will have to step up more then he ever has..
I just think there Midfield will be the main reason why Port will win
That MF is full of Rolls Royces and is enviable.
Plus the crowd and the hunger for a win and whatever that leads to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back