Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not belong before this, Aliir was also briefly injured, as I alluded to before the game, but I missed that Butters one. Last week Ohenry also grabbed his hammy late in the game. I guess they just play with niggles, although if you are going to continue with fractured ribs, you'd better not be related to the Petracca fam.
I would say most players carry niggles for about half the year on average

Bris have to be the most inaccurate side along with the Dogs in years
To be fair no one in the finals has been that accurate. Had we kicked straight the Port loss would have been closer to 119, Hoks were 7.3 at HT but ended up at 14.15 with some bad misses, and had GWS not been inaccurate in the first half they don't shit the bed against Swoms, who themselves kicked 1.4 in the first themselves.

@catempire is very confident that Port will beat Port
catempire follows football different to the rest of us... Has Port playing themselves.
They'd probably find a way to both lose.

To be fair no one in the finals has been that accurate. Had we kicked straight the Port loss would have been closer to 119, Hoks were 7.3 at HT but ended up at 14.15 with some bad misses, and had GWS not been inaccurate in the first half they don't shit the bed against Swoms, who themselves kicked 1.4 in the first themselves.

The bummer of it is no percentage, 9 points or 119.
Just like Jezza's goal of the year!

BTW
There is a vid on the AFL site of Jezza's goal with SIX different commentaries, (going off) if anyone cares/knows to put it up on BF.

The bummer of it is no percentage, 9 points or 119.
Just like Jezza's goal of the year!

BTW
There is a vid on the AFL site of Jezza's goal with SIX different commentaries, (going off) if anyone cares/knows to put it up on BF.
Goal of the year and mark of the year were both this weekend

Well they would be if AFL had a brain

catempire follows football different to the rest of us... Has Port playing themselves.
They'd probably find a way to both lose.

Lol.....was an innocent typo by me.

But yeah, he's very confident that they'll beat Hawthorn.....or at least he was last night.

I want to believe, I really do 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back