Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Port are so average. Dont be fooled by freos fumbles.

Scott is a smart coach and he can exploit the 5 or 6 absolute spuds in ports 22 if we can stop rozee/butters/wines dominating. Id much rather face port than sydney.
And what about JHF as well?
They are all potent.

I understand that but people are acting like Port Adelaide are supreme and primed but we produced a very similar performance.

The two teams are not that far apart.
Not supreme, but reality-
-they beat us in Geelong
-they smashed Swans by a record margin
-they finished #2
-they have a home final at a venue where we are underdogs and have a 0-4 record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton supporters would have been better going for a Sunday picnic , come home look up the scores , alls good we are still in the 8 , instead of putting themselves through utter hell

Blues will have some nice players coming back for their 1st final

I think the Port - Freo game was very average skill wise , thus if the Cats can play 4 qtrs i think they can win

I reckon this win will give port a lot of confidence. Perfect tune up for them.
Do you think we can beat them?

Sweet/visentini
Mcentee (barely sanfl level)
Evans (dont make me laugh)
Esava lol
Zerk-battler but is outsized and outqualitied
Lachie jones
Burton

Is a terrible bottom 6/7.

Plus they will probably bring narkle back for farrell (another player who isnt good enough narkle) and kenny is probably too in love with dixon to cut the cord and will play him even though hes a liability.

If we can stop their young midfield stars we will win this comfortably.

Need huge games from danger and bowes.

Oh well there goes that idea. But the foe will remain the same so Scotty has already started his homework.
I didn't think much of Port tonight. We'll be reinforced in the midfield now Tanner has hit his stride.

And what about JHF as well?
They are all potent.

Jhf is a frontrunner if they are dominating he will look a million bucks but he isnt the guy to pull it out of the fire when they arent. Butters rozee and wines are.
Look their stars are great but the problem has always been their bottom 6.

Kenny sold it to them that trading out duursma and bzt and sav in would improve it but it hasnt. This has been the reason they dont win flags and it will be the same this year.
Put it thus way if its close in the last qtr we will win because we have far less dumbfootballers than they do.

Our job is to not get jumped at the start (which happened last time) but if we stop that we will win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back