Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, the club should look after the player. I don't see why that extends to overly honouring his desired exit to play with your rival just up the road.

Each to their own.
I would prefer to pay respect to a servant of the club even if they decide to serve elsewhere after the years service the club gets

Dwayne absolutely murdering “John” here.
I imagine John lives on the Norf BigFooty board.

John was trying to pot Dwayne and the Cats and Dwayne dropped truth bomb after truth bomb

Got a feeling I've had a debate with John on Twitter a few months ago about the exact same thing. He was trying to argue that Chris Scott hasn't developed any kids since he got to the club in 2011.

Darcy Moore off with concession probably means we won't be seeing Kosi Pickett until at least Round 3 next season.

Help me gang, I was trying super hard to actually watch a game between Pies with BT on commentary 🤮 and the Dees who nobody including their own fans who are up at Mt Buller care about 🥱 but my gosh it’s super hard to watch and I love watching the footy….

I’m contemplating buying AFL23 on PS Store at its now discounted price of $40 and playing it.
Someone convince me otherwise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Help me gang, I was trying super hard to actually watch a game between Pies with BT on commentary 🤮 and the Dees who nobody including their own fans who are up at Mt Buller care about 🥱 but my gosh it’s super hard to watch and I love watching the footy….

I’m contemplating buying AFL23 on PS Store at its now discounted price of $40 and playing it.
Someone convince me otherwise?

Would probably be worth it at that price.

I remember downloading the Geelong '07 premiership side and the '17 Richmond premiership side and letting the computer simulate a game between the two. Geelong won by 20+ goals. Seems about right.

Someone created pretty much every suburban side from the BFL, GFL and GDFL on there too. Crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back