Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

i tried to watch the replay of Raygun.
I couldn't get through it.
So cringe, so bad.
The whole tough girl attitude, combined with the tracksuit and cap...
Opponents pulling out some decent moves, and she struts around shaking her head and waving her finger dismissively.
I get that breakdancing / battles has a lot to do with bravado and attitude etc, but it was really embarassing.
I feel a bit for her as a person, but this will turn into a funny trivia / fact for decades to come, about that one time Breakdancing was in the Olympics, and how Australia sent over a 36 year old lecturer who got destroyed.

Jessica Hull wins silver in the 1500 m final.
Great result for her.
Behind 3x champion.

Has time on her side to win gold.

1st middle distance medal since 1960's.

i tried to watch the replay of Raygun.
I couldn't get through it.
So cringe, so bad.
The whole tough girl attitude, combined with the tracksuit and cap...
Opponents pulling out some decent moves, and she struts around shaking her head and waving her finger dismissively.
I get that breakdancing / battles has a lot to do with bravado and attitude etc, but it was really embarassing.
I feel a bit for her as a person, but this will turn into a funny trivia / fact for decades to come, about that one time Breakdancing was in the Olympics, and how Australia sent over a 36 year old lecturer who got destroyed.
She is being mocked worldwide in this. "embarrassing" sport. :think: Does Australia even have a comp in this event for her to be selected?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back