Autopsy Pipped by 1 in a thriller!

Remove this Banner Ad

No kidding mate.

Some jump off the deep end. We lost against a good side. We'll bounce back next week otherwise I'll jump off the deep end myself lol

Fremantle are being absurdly overrated on here. They hadn’t beaten a top 8 team before today. We really should have had more than enough to see them off at home.

It is frustrating we have wasted two awesome Blakey goals in losses.

His last quarter was epic

I know they had no idea of the time left and it would have been a disaster if it didn't come off, but I almost wish McDonald gave the quick hand ball off to Blakey in the dying seconds. Watching the replay it almost looked like he was free running towards goal.

I think the issue some of us have is deep down there is a worry we will shit the bed in september again and maybe these lapses are a warning sign .

I think there is resilience now , they won't panic, nor will they rush Sheldrick in 😅

Don't blame Logan for that miss.
14 others missed easier shots.

A few players can now be dropped for those waiting in the wings.
For starters, get Fox & Roberts back in.
Adams can start feeling Parker breathing down his neck.
This won't hurt us at all.

Exactly what we needed.
If Adams kicks one more bloody ball along the ground I'm going to scream. I've got no idea what the hell he's trying to do but they rarely work.

Can't blame Logan for poor decisions and fumbles and slipping over like we were playing on soap. Had plenty of chances to win it. Didn't.

Why can't we get the starts in the right ball park often enough.

Do they not care because we're winning

Do they get bustled because the list leans outside

Is every team on one against us

I will flip if that's how it goes down in September

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we don't.

Campbell was fine

the whipping boys after a loss were predictable .

Normally your top end players perform each week and the whipping boys become obvious targets. Today our best three players on the evidence of the season to date were so below their regular performance that blaming whipping boys seems ludicrous

I think the issue some of us have is deep down there is a worry we will shit the bed in september again and maybe these lapses are a warning sign .

I think there is resilience now , they won't panic, nor will they rush Sheldrick in 😅

Forgot who it was but the quote was absolutely spot on our biggest threat is ourselves

Forgot who it was but the quote was absolutely spot on our biggest threat is ourselves

Even this arvo , yes would have been a robbery (but pies do it all the time) How many did we just kick straight to the Freo defender late

From this...
Fremantle are being absurdly overrated on here. They hadn’t beaten a top 8 team before today. We really should have had more than enough to see them off at home.
to this....
I can easily see us losing to St Kilda next week. Today unfortunately showed we’re not as good as we thought we were and St Kilda are no pushovers in Melbourne.
Are you saying St Kilda are better than us and Freo?

We are 1st, Freo are 3rd, and St Kilda are 14th...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back