Preview R14: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Complains we couldn't lock the ball in our forward half while he plays 5 on 6 in our forward line with Murphy as the deepest forward last week...
Maybe if he selected some skillful players who could hit a target in the F50, we may have a chance of keeping possession in there

Nicks really does struggle to make the easy decision doesn't he.
I wonder if Silvers, Adam Kelly and Reidy really challenged and held him accountable during that selection.

Honestly, if they were running any sort of for profit business someone would have burnt the place down for insurance money by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like our ins will be good, swans due for a loss, we’re free of expectation. I could see us grinding out an inspiring yet pointless win.

Or get belted.
Last week we lose to a team that has only one win for the year.
This week we play a side that has only one loss for the year.

My money is on us getting belted

Last week we lose to a team that has only one win for the year.
This week we play a side that has only one loss for the year.

My money is on us getting belted
I only reckon we’ll get belted if the players want him gone.

I’m melting very early but if Dowling is made sub and Murphy stays in the 22, or McHenry makes the starting 22 I doubt I’ll watch another game this season as it will officially stamp Nicks as an absolute kook and we have no hope.

At least a belting will force change and maybe we will see a change of selection strategy.

I only reckon we’ll get belted if the players want him gone.
Us supporters cant even bare to listen to his 5 minutes pressers, how do you reckon the players are listening to him.
We've put in some insipid performances the last couple of weeks and i don't think it was all talent based.

It will be interesting to see how we come out and start the game.

I'll be curious with how we go in the centre square and what match ups we have in there without Laird and Crouch

Us supporters cant even bare to listen to his 5 minutes pressers, how do you reckon the players are listening to him.
We've put in some insipid performances the last couple of weeks and i don't think it was all talent based.

It will be interesting to see how we come out and start the game.

I'll be curious with how we go in the centre square and what match ups we have in there without Laird and Crouch
I watched the grab of the Thebarton move where he says what we’ve got (at West lakes) is good but need to step it up.

Literally a 2 second grab and I thought, shut the **** up. I hate listening to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R14: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back