Preview R14: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Just imagine if Nicks came out and said,
We were really happy with Billy's debut, this week we will give him a run on the ball
I mean if your job was to motivate the players and reward performance, that's exactly what you'd do

I’m melting very early but if Dowling is made sub and Murphy stays in the 22, or McHenry makes the starting 22 I doubt I’ll watch another game this season as it will officially stamp Nicks as an absolute kook and we have no hope.

At least a belting will force change and maybe we will see a change of selection strategy.
For the first time ever I'm genuinely considering not attending. I'll probably go but mostly in the hope we get flogged

I mean if your job was to motivate the players and reward performance, that's exactly what you'd do
It would be hard to think you were doing ok if you were young at the Crows.
I've never heard him come out and praise a guy just starting to get games in the AFL.
It's all 'learnings' and he needs to work on his game

You can only laugh at this point. He genuinely has no idea and just keeps doubling down on his arrogant stupidity.

He's a goner it's just a matter of time.

Travelling the same arrogant path as Pyke, Burton and co. went down before their demise. Blames everyone but himself and the Circle of Trust.

So we will miss out on the finals at the end of the year and nicks will do everything he can do not to put afl games into youngsters like Taylor,dowling,Curtin etc. That's the definition of a complete waste of a season and coach who has no idea what he is doing.
He cant bag the recruiting behind closed doors and then give those guys games and have them playing well.
Like Nankervis, Cook, Dowling and Borlase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week we lose to a team that has only one win for the year.
This week we play a side that has only one loss for the year.

My money is on us getting belted
Surely we'll play OK, then get say, 5 goals down and then come back for an honorable loss.

You know, something unique, and different.

Anyone else watching Dark Matter on Apple atm? I would love to go live in my alternate reality where the Crows are actually a competent sporting organisation and members have full voting rights for the board. Unfortunately, I’m not sure that reality exists in any of the other infinite worlds 😢

We are going all in thinking as we are still a mathematical finals chance lol...

Ins: N Murray, Walker, Cook, Rankine
Outs: Smith Burgess, McHenry, Laird (inj)

B: Keane, Butts, Hinge
HB: Michaelanny, N Murray, Nankervis
C: Sholl, Soligo, Jones
HF: Rachele, Fogarty, Keays
F: Cook, Walker, Borlase
R: Strachan, Dawson, Rankine
I: Hamill, Berry, Dowling, Schoenberg
Sub: Murphy

Just imagine if Nicks came out and said,
We were really happy with Billy's debut, this week we will give him a run on the ball

Exactly what I thought when I read that morons statement - he shouldn't be anywhere near a coaches box.

How about backing the young guys in - not making them second guess themselves.

It's a disgrace this imbecile is still our coach, how much more evidence do people need before they realise he can't coach?

There was only 19 training with the As tonight btw, so some from that B team will be playing
This is my hope. There is surely no way Dowling could be dropped (even in weird Crows coaching land)? Was a perfectly serviceable first game. Am very much hoping Burgess, McHenry, Smith, Murphy, Stratchan and potentially Berry come out, with Tex, Rankine, Cook, ROB, Murray and Taylor to come in. Dont care how they line up. Also think Curtin should play, but doubt they will do that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R14: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back