Game Day Rd 24 starts at 12:30pm Roos v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Time Thoughts:

It's been obvious from the first bounce that the care factor from the North Melbourne players is at a horrendous low. The laziness as they traipse around the field would be laughable if it weren't so insulting. I feel like Krusty the Clown, having put his bet on the Generals to beat the Globetrotters, yelling at the television "he is spinning the ball on his finger. Just take it, take the ball."

It's one thing being last to the football, but to not be able to apply pressure to the ball carrier or even halt the spread is inexcusable. LDU's turnover resulting in a goal was so moronic. The hack kicks to loose Hawks on the 50, stupid. Not manning up inside defense (Fisher allowing Ginnivan 20m of space was so cringe. Chol marking unopposed was even worse).

The Hawks aren't even trying. I wonder if they went into the rooms and wondered why North were letting them do as they pleased.

Fisher and McKercher aren't defenders and shouldn't be anywhere near the halfback line. Neither can lay a tackle, and they are so defensively inept that it hurts their potent offensive game. Invest in a proper halfback, Tobie Travaglia is in my opinion on of, if not, the best player in this years draft. Get this guy and move Kerch upfield.

Zuurhar drives me insane. He plays 4 or 5 good games a year. 4 or 5 from 23 games a season. This guy is apparently worth 5 years.

The only positive today has been Hansen Jr. He is slowly getting used to the pace of AFL.

yeah I suppose our much vaunted midfield was going to have Thomas, sheezel and JHF rotating through it.

oh well.

Think about this for a moment, we manage to talk Judarse into staying, TT doesn’t act like a total **** head and we lose to Fold Coast last year.

We have a midfield of JHF, Reid, Kerch, Sheez, TT and LDU to pick from.

Curreny we have Sheez LDU and Kerch (if when they make the move), club has ****ed itself and been ****ed by circumstances beyond its control.

Scott
Frustrated Here We Go GIF by Sesame Street

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t remember the last time I didn’t watch a Roos game one way or another. Thank **** I’m not watching this one by the looks of it.

What a putrid, disgusting, pathetic, embarrassing team. Just so predictable that they would drop their bundle. No progress has been made this year.

Collectively our draft picks of the last 4-5 years have been underwhelming. We still don’t have enough talent on the list to be competitive, let alone be contenders.

Sack everyone except Harry.

Thank god this shit show is over for another year.

The Umpires are definitely umpiring the two teams differently, Hawthorn tunnel the ball to the boundary and it's a throw in, North kick off the ground in congestion and it's a free.

Think about this for a moment, we manage to talk Judarse into staying, TT doesn’t act like a total **** head and we lose to Fold Coast last year.

We have a midfield of JHF, Reid, Kerch, Sheez, TT and LDU to pick from.

Curreny we have Sheez LDU and Kerch (if when they make the move), club has ****ed itself and been ****ed by circumstances beyond its control.
We've been through this shit already. In that stupid alternative universe, JHF and TT win us enough games to get us well off the bottom in 2023 and the AFL don't step in with a nudge-nudge to Essendon to ensure we get McKay compo (because let's be real, it was a quasi-priority pick that Melbourne and GC also got when they were shit). The logic doesn't track so stop peddling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back