• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great first half, loved the desperation from the team especially the younger guys. MRJ, Dow, HRS, Lefau etc.

Hopper was having an absolute game and a half before, well, who knows wtf actually happened?? Why he wasn’t forced to come off is beyond me. Incompetence? Really need some answers with that as it’s not the first time it has happened this year.
2nd time we have seen Hopper refuses to come off after an injury

Did the same last year after he copped a nasty head knock and ultimately got subbed out for concussion

I love the fact he is proud but he really needs to not do this
Especially if he is risking a more serious injury

Loved Dow, Hugo and MRJ’s game
They were really impressive..

I totally expected Dow to be overalled and monstered by the demons mids but he was great..
22 poss and 8 tackles! Super game
He’s gonna make it

Last edited:
Pick 2

secret smell GIF

It would be really great if we could keep Liam Baker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t ask for worst luck starting a season. At least the boys are sticking to it and digging in. Kids are showing enough so there’s light at the end of the tunnel but we are in for a long season

Thought the kids showed alot at times , some of the same culprits senior players plain lazy and dumb decisions killed us this is not new either. Get Ryan , Sonsie (midfield) McAuliffe , Coulthard and Smith in the side getting nothing out of playing Grimes,Macca and Pickett we aren't winning many games rather get experience in the kids.

Richo is an afl lapdog.
I hate that he still moonlights in RFC media and club work. Anytime I see a Richo video I skip, it's just cliche minutiae ridden garbage most of the time. The campaigner was trying to say lynch injuries are a blessing in disguise, as he'll be able to play longer. What absolute tripe

Good thing we have our captain nank and anothe t ruckman couldnt stop max gawn all night lol

I think with the club wanting $ from fans to funds the development they need to come clean and stop trying to blow smoke up our arses.

Simply state that we're going to do a review of strength and conditioning at years end (surely before) as it clearly isn't up to standard, and say that senior players are not automatic selections as we develop a younger squad.

Also state that we need to foster better leadership as atm it's crap.

This game just re-enforced my lack of interest in the AFL. The game is so dead
tipping point

the game is rancid right now. the spectacle is absolute garbage with umpire cheating sprinkled over the top like hundreds and thousands

next week is gonna be the first game ive missed in years

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 7 ANZAC eve roast and toast changes for Freo

Back