• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

graham 15 benign touches 1 tackle. wtf is he doing out there for 2 hrs?
All part of the grand plan

secret smell GIF

Saw some good signs from the younger players, despite the result.

The whipping boys Dow and Hugo both showed glimpses of what they can bring. Good to see Hugo being played on the wing, which seems his natural position. Dowy is elite in traffic but hopefully will build up his strength so he can win more contests.

MJ looking more like an AFL player every game he plays. Valuable experience for Brown, Banks, Campbell, Mansell, Young and Lefau

Don’t understand what people see in HRS ? Also Dow has his best game but still, is he our midfielder of the future ? He’s scared to kick the ball.
Right now the only positives I see are Brown and MRJ, maybe lefau.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game from Maurice showed some great signs.

Broad, Baker, Hopper, and Vlas all very good games.

Dow showed something finally but sells his teammates into trouble a lot.

Pickett as usual some sublime and a lot of ridiculous.

Bolton and Dan Rioli involved more in the second half.

Graham meh and Grimes the great man is done.

Campbell off the pace the last couple is he in need of a spell?

Don't you love that. Or its "our style"

Not to mention the 15 that "were there" for Richmond and not paid. Or that other teams that play a "similar style" don't get the lopsided free kick count.

Our style, it seems, is that we give away one free kick for every 4.96 contested possessions, whereas Melbourne (despite being the biggest floppers and throwers and pusherinthebackers in the league) miraculously manage to only give away one free kick for every 11.33 contested possessions 😂😱😂

Don’t understand what people see in HRS ? Also Dow has his best game but still, is he our midfielder of the future ? He’s scared to kick the ball.
Bar is very low for Hugo, but I thought he was okay tonight. His speed is definitely a weapon and didn't use the ball any worse than Kmac and Pickett have been on the wing.

If we want to be contending again we're going to need to recruit some wingers though. Quite a few on the list and right now none of them are really good enough aside from Ross when he plays there.

I don't understand why they chose to play Pickett as a mid, rather than McAuliffe or Sonsie.

I'd keep Hugo and Banks on the wings ahead of him too. Probably time for him and Kmac to spend some time in the VFL.

Pickett was good. At least he touched the ball. Something our midfield has struggled with lately. Definitely made life hard for Petracca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you what they see with HRS

Effort. All the time. Every time. He should get a game until he does a hammy IMO. A team in our position should reward EFFORT. That is how you build a culture. The results are less important. Its the effort we need to train into these kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 7 ANZAC eve roast and toast changes for Freo

Back