Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Still baffled why teams dont have a permanant full back, almost a goal keeper, the amount of goals ive seen that could be stopped, or made a lot harder if someone was on the goal line..

Massive chain of handballs and contested possessions by lesser known Carlton players leads into Judd recieving the ball and clearing under no pressure. Commentary: "Judd gets the Blues out of trouble." No attribution to anyone who actually did any work.

Yeah his been banging her for about 18 months now

Wow...An upgrade from Andy, but shit...wow. She has no taste :p

And Dustin again. He would dominate in a good team.

That last goal was just disgraceful defending by the Tiges.

Also, at half time I had to check my dream team to see if Deledio was playing and he had 50 points. I was pretty surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That last goal was just disgraceful defending by the Tiges.

Also, at half time I had to check my dream team to see if Deledio was playing and he had 50 points. I was pretty surprised.

Whats he had? 3 touches?

I wonder what the contested possessions have been since the end of the opening quarter. It just seems like Carlton are first to the ball on nearly every occasion.

Like I said, I though Carlton would win. Not sure why you can't grasp that part.

But yeah, not sure your last post had much substance anyway.

The only thing that matters now is whether you have the balls to stand up and admit I was right when Carlton end up winning this game by 40 points +

Riewoldt THRASHED by Henderson.

That's it Geff, ****ing smashed him since the bounce. Bar that brain fade where he took him on, he has SLAUGHTERED Riewoldt.

Anyone buying in to the hype... shame shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back