Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond membership department getting ready for the influx of dissatisfied members tomorrow

Wall_of_microwaves.JPG

Saved for when the game is over to say I told you so, our goals have been regulation training drills and our best 2 players have yet to get out of 1st gear.

Not from lack of trying..

Nothing pisses me off more in the AFL than the umpiring.

The umpire said 'you just let it go.'

Well of course he did, players have been doing that for the last ****ing year and a half when the umpires stopped paying dropping the ball!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saved for when the game is over to say I told you so, our goals have been regulation training drills and our best 2 players have yet to get out of 1st gear.

In the case of 1 of them perhaps thats the best he has now

well, you're being a sook. Fancy bagging a team for not wearing arm bands for a bloke who had no relevance to them. How often do teams wear arm bands for the opposition?

I was agreeing with someone else. Could give 2 shits about your opinion mate. take your shit elsewhere.

Meanwhile, betts! 5 more please!

Nothing pisses me off more in the AFL than the umpiring.

The umpire said 'you just let it go.'

Well of course he did, players have been doing that for the last ****ing year and a half when the umpires stopped paying dropping the ball!!

I agree with you
but
the law is incorrect disposal.

I can't remember a team that gives up more oppurtunist goals, or players who fumble the ball as much as what our blokes do. How the **** do forward pockets get 30m all alone when the ball is kicked in:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back