Preview RND 15 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 30th June 5.20PM (EST) @ Optus Stadium - Final Team Post #517

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing the boy to his first Carlton game, working hard to steer him away from the local teams here in WA but Carlton isn't making my job very easy.

Been spending the past 2 week building up how Cripps is the best playing in the afl :neutral:
I will admit it is a battle and I am based in WA as well but I sure hope your son's first game goes better than my son's.

My son's first Carlton game live was 24 July 2015
Carlton 4.11 (35)
Hawthorn 27.11 (173)

And he still goes for the Blues and we are going on Sunday.

Bringing the boy to his first Carlton game, working hard to steer him away from the local teams here in WA but Carlton isn't making my job very easy.

Been spending the past 2 week building up how Cripps is the best playing in the afl :neutral:

That’s lousy luck cfc you never know we may get a memorable win

If not set up a go fund me page we can all chip in and bring both of you over to melbs

I will admit it is a battle and I am based in WA as well but I sure hope your son's first game goes better than my son's.

Carlton 4.11 (35)
Hawthorn 27.11 (173)

And he still goes for the Blues and we are going on Sunday.

Legend

Carlton 4.11 (35)
Hawthorn 27.11 (173).

That tops me. I brought my son to his first game against the kangaroos this year 120-62.. although he's not even 1 yet so won't be remembering it.

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great stuff.. I have two girls 4 and 3 years old both love navy Blues and now expecting a third child. We have to do our best to pass it on to our kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be totally off the mark here, but I feel like the ins are likely to be JSOS and Kennedy. As much as I would love to see Jonesy back in (one of my favorite players to watch – always calm and composed) and have him or Levi forward, I don’t know that the conditions will necessitate it given the wet. Would rather bring a bigger body in to pressure, 1% and tackle in the F50. Enter JSOS.

Kennedy has got to lift. This is a week we need him sorely as a big-bodied Cripps replacement. Someone is going to have to stand up and be a consistent force in the guts, and Kennedy is only going to get so many chances. This one is gilded – wrapped up with a bow and his name on it…
I agree, let jones work his way back in. Can’t fit him and Levi in the same team. Worst thing they could do is bring Jones in and play Levi forward.

In: Kennedy & JSOS

Final Team is in ...

3 changes.

IN: Jones, Kennedy, J.Silvagni

OUT: Cripps (foot), Cuningham (knee soreness), McKay (groin)

TeamSelection_Freov2.jpg

As much as i love the Jonesy and the SOSter, the ins of Kennedy, Jones and Silvagni pale in comparison to the outs of Crippa, McKay and Cuningham.

One of the many things BigFooty is good for is I jumped on Fremantle with a -23.5 point handicap on Thursday afternoon when the Cripps news was just a rumour. with Cripps out that line has shot out to -34.5.

The bookies reckons Cripps is worth about 11 points, I reckon he's worth a whole lot mroe than that. Hoping for a competitive fight but may have a bit of cash to warm the heart if we are not.

We were arguably too tall to begin with, so we decide to go taller on a big ground and expected to be wet. ******* ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back