Preview RND 15 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 30th June 5.20PM (EST) @ Optus Stadium - Final Team Post #517

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more the way in which the video is delivered... player by player with lengthy pauses and close ups of their faces. Feels like a video made for primary school aged children. Just give us the bloody team sheet and be done with it!

Maybe it is made for primary school aged children. I know my young bloke likes it as he can't quite read the names properly yet. Do you forget there are young supporters as well to cater for?

Anytime know why the need for both Goddard and Jones?

I, too, find this odd. Neither of our outs are backs so I would have thought that the logical reason for bringing in either of these would be if we were dropping a back and, even then, why two.

Okay we may be thinking of Levi, or even Jones going forward but we have recently re-invented both as backs, why screw with that?

Seems that we may have a question mark against both Kerr and Kennedy going forward and with a KPF and our best, tallest, strongest mid out I'm surprised that we may bypass the opportunity to go like for like and give these two the opportunity to either remove the question mark or, at least, add to their value if we are thinking of placing them on the trade table. At present they are probably not worth much and any show of form in the big show may help to change that.

I know most want to see JSOS and Jones back but they're going nowhere so I see no urgency in bringing them back.

Kennedy was recruited as a big bodied mid, JSOS as more of a utility why not let the plumber change the toilet and leave the apprentice to practice his new trade?

Anytime know why the need for both Goddard and Jones?

My guess - Casboult forward for MacKay, Jones slots in down down back. Goddard is the "emergency" on the extended bench in case one of the talls gets crook.

One of Silvagni or Kennedy comes in for Cripps.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids (ie. Dow) is a late out for Lang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were very competitive against the Dogs, without Cripps & Harry amongst the best.
Gees, I would love a win against the odds.
Wouldn't that give the team great belief.
I think alot of our players are potentially due for a big upside in performance.
Let's hope it all clicks on Sunday.
IMO Interchange will be: Daisy, SPS, Jones & Jsos or Kennedy

Be interesting to see how we play. Setters, SPS, Murph will need to work hard. Ed better stay in the midfield.

If Casboult is thrown up forward the entire game, after he's just gained a bit of confidence and been performing down back, I'll be less than happy.

Bringing the boy to his first Carlton game, working hard to steer him away from the local teams here in WA but Carlton isn't making my job very easy.

Been spending the past 2 week building up how Cripps is the best playing in the afl :neutral:

Regardless of the result, it is a game you will always remember.

I'll never forget the look on my boys face when he first heard the siren or heard the crowd when Walker jumped up for a big mark. (round 6, 2012)

Bringing the boy to his first Carlton game, working hard to steer him away from the local teams here in WA but Carlton isn't making my job very easy.

Been spending the past 2 week building up how Cripps is the best playing in the afl :neutral:
well that completely sucks.....what are the ****ing odds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back