AFL Toast RND 17: Win Against The Cold Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Shiel. Worked really hard, did the defensive stuff well, awareness and decision-making was on point, disposal was sound. Well done. Please use that as the yard stick for the rest of the season.

Thought Ridley was really poor in the first half, stepped up in the second half.

Even performance across the group, with obviously Merrett as standout. Great leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad we got the win, but that was still hard to watch with the amount we wasted going forward and how easy we were to score against in patches.

Caddy was awesome. Cox chipping in for some ruck work was good. I want Jones to transition from a wing to a CHF running like a wingman. Perkins has been patchy, but we need to play him. We also need to be playing Hobbs, Bryan and Tsatas.

Wouldn’t normally post in an opposition forum, but something on the main dashboard caught my eye so just thought I’d drop in and say congrats on a well deserved win.

My dad and brother barrack for the Dons so whilst it stings me, I’m glad my 31 year old brother gets to dream a little bit! (It’s been grim).

Completely shut us down after quarter time, mature win! Gg 👍🏼

I'm glad we got the win, but that was still hard to watch with the amount we wasted going forward and how easy we were to score against in patches.

Caddy was awesome. Cox chipping in for some ruck work was good. I want Jones to transition from a wing to a CHF running like a wingman. Perkins has been patchy, but we need to play him. We also need to be playing Hobbs, Bryan and Tsatas.
Curious as to why we need to play Perkins. His last month has been very poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back