Autopsy Roast and toast vs Hawthorn and changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS! Pick the team you believe will beat Essendon this week, regardless of age.
If you’re good enough you play!
After nine rounds we are in a position to play finals, let’s take it one match at a time.
The powers that be will have long term and short term plans and development plans for every player, old and young, on the list.

so true,
also worth noting that George boots at least one goal every single game and most of the time they come at the bazaar time that we actually really really need one.

Yes, he has a habit of doing that. They are usually helicopters or shanked kicks or comic lead-Ups (ala Saturday) but he does have a happy knack of kicking important goals.

His role is not conducive to high stats every game … here is an interesting comparison:

George v ??? This season:

Goals : George 1.0 v 1.5

Goal Assists: 0.7 to 0.5

Score Inv: 4.4 v 4.1

Disposal: 13.1 v 10.5

Disposal Efficiency. 61% v 68%

Turnovers : 3.4 v 2.4

Marks : 4.7 v 2.8

Metres: 244 v 188

One of the is Castagna and the other is a player the media salivates over …..

Any guesses???

Kasiah Pickett

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

F me everyone’s on the bombers this week. Def going for the hashtag.

How good will it be when we smash em by 100.
-15 freekicks and a barrel load of swallowed whistles.

Robbo wants Bomber players to take a Swan out yet wants "dirty" Tigers rubbed out.
Seriously Robbo is just a flog wants Lynch out cause who r they playing this week his team the druggies
He is a classic example of someone who has been promoted way above his pay grade an absolute flog

Robbo going off tap about Lynch immediately after exhorting Essendon to hurt people… no self awareness.
PS: These are the same flogs that said nothing to see here after Dangerfield elbowed Vlaustin out of the 2020 GF!
A total useless flog Robbo how he gets a job on AFL 360 still astounds me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, he has a habit of doing that. They are usually helicopters or shanked kicks or comic lead-Ups (ala Saturday) but he does have a happy knack of kicking important goals.

His role is not conducive to high stats every game … here is an interesting comparison:

George v ??? This season:

Goals : George 1.0 v 1.5

Goal Assists: 0.7 to 0.5

Score Inv: 4.4 v 4.1

Disposal: 13.1 v 10.5

Disposal Efficiency. 61% v 68%

Turnovers : 3.4 v 2.4

Marks : 4.7 v 2.8

Metres: 244 v 188

One of the is Castagna and the other is a player the media salivates over …..

Any guesses???

Kasiah Pickett

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Lol. Pickett has been average this year and has been called out by the media plenty of times. Cornes said he should’ve been dropped. Furthermore, Pickett has played under 50 games and is just 20 years old and he STILL averages more goals per game than George.

So basically, a 20 year old who is yet to hit fifty games having a down season is still outperforming George in three key statistics for a small forward (goals, tackles and tackles inside 50).

If anything, your post highlights just how bloody woeful George is.

Do Essendon have any senior Indigenous players with Tippa out?

He's their Dreamtime promotion face every year...who're they going with this year?
More than Collingwood
Roughead was the player they used for the jumper event today

Graham in some doubt.
Here's the 7news report:

"Still early days. A few anti-inflams this morning so it can go down and turn around. So as long as I get to that main [training] session I'll look forward to playing this weekend." - Jack Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back