Autopsy Roast and toast vs North Melbourne round 18 and changes for Fremantle

Best vs Roos

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of our forward entries were nothing kicks. We lack leading patterns or players trying to make space for each other. A lot of the time jack and lynch stand in the goal square saying kick it long. Gets put on there heads and thumped over the line. We’re lacking tactics in the coaching department too much

We are an undisciplined downright dumb football team ... I'm afraid the recent success hasn't made me forget the feelings of rage and frustration for the previous 37 years of crap and I'm finding myself just unable to watch them now without boiling over ...U know I shouldn't ...I know it's only a game ...but it is what it is .....I've been a member for a long long time. ..I've been a 3121 member since 2010 but I just can't justify spending $1200 a year on something I just don't get enjoyment out of anymore .....had to work today rushed home from work to watch them ...nearly ended up smashing my TV in frustration ....they ain't worth it .. they don't seem to care ..not sure why I should ....but I'm pretty dumb 😁 after I sleep on it I'm just stupid enough to give them one last chance ....I shouldn't though..I know that

Lots of crazy statements in here.

Players kick straight and we're in the verge of top 4 over the past fortnight.

Blame Dimma, "culture", "4 walls" etc all you want, you're just trying to over complicate the obvious.

Players bottled it.
Yup. 22 points at least 10 of them gettable
That’s on the 22 on field

Kanga fans have been classy in defeat.

Let's move on,drag our Tiger tails into a bar.

Dimma can not be blamed for poor kicking.

Over it.

Time moves on,let's remember our 3 glorious premierships.

We were so good that the AFL had to make new rules.

We are an undisciplined downright dumb football team ... I'm afraid the recent success hasn't made me forget the feelings of rage and frustration for the previous 37 years of crap and I'm finding myself just unable to watch them now without boiling over ...U know I shouldn't ...I know it's only a game ...but it is what it is .....I've been a member for a long long time. ..I've been a 3121 member since 2010 but I just can't justify spending $1200 a year on something I just don't get enjoyment out of anymore .....had to work today rushed home from work to watch them ...nearly ended up smashing my TV in frustration ....they ain't worth it .. they don't seem to care ..not sure why I should ....but I'm pretty dumb 😁 after I sleep on it I'm just stupid enough to give them one last chance ....I shouldn't though..I know that
Great rant

Lots of crazy statements in here.

Players kick straight and we're in the verge of top 4 over the past fortnight.

Blame Dimma, "culture", "4 walls" etc all you want, you're just trying to over complicate the obvious.

Players bottled it.
No. We are the most arrogant team I have ever seen. Constant undisciplined acts and arrogant ********s like Jack reeks of disrespect to their supporters and the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring your mouth guards to training
2092 broken tackles
We are pathetic at tackling
It's a woke era
The players would complain to their mummies and it won't happen
You can't yell at people these days.

I should report your post because I'm highly offended.
Your words have hurt me and I've written to my boss. I am now on stress leave and I will be taking you to court for emotional damages

Saw the game going this way from a long way out , generally when you kick like a campaigner for goal , it really sets in . Really good signs from cumbo and sonz , should have played weeks ago , but they got their chance now . Gibbo form is a worry if I hear he deserves a nom I’ll spew up , he’s struggling . Aarts had the chance to go back and win the game , he has zero pace to play on like that . Shocking games from baker , Rioli and Bolton , Pickett quiet too. About only positive is we played the game out , apart from that my confidence in winning any game is near shot .

It's a woke era
The players would complain to their mummies and it won't happen
You can't yell at people these days.

I should report your post because I'm highly offended.
Your words have hurt me and I've written to my boss. I am now on stress leave and I will be taking you to court for emotional damages
stop watching sky news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back